Sign in to follow this  
hysterical.useless

New Music Video Incoming?

1 hour ago, ranipodtouch said:

gonna see thom in paris in 7.7 

by then LP3 is out imo

I’m seeing him in Paris on 8.8. 

So close

Pretty sure the music video is Thom-LP3 related. And I'm so happy that we're finally getting something

new profile picture - yay or nay?

trying to distance myself from weezer, but at the same time i think a lot of people associate me as "the weezer guy" here so idk.

7 minutes ago, appearcomposed said:

new profile picture - yay or nay?

trying to distance myself from weezer, but at the same time i think a lot of people associate me as "the weezer guy" here so idk.

nobody cares man

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, appearcomposed said:

yeah you're right. i'll stay on topic this thread.

so how about that thom yorke lp3, huh?

It's coming. But will it make us cum? 

There are always two or three songs that I love. The Motherlode, Truth Ray. Ingenue, Reverse Running, Amok. So I'm excited.

2 minutes ago, Olaf said:

There are always two or three songs that I love. The Motherlode, Truth Ray. Ingenue, Reverse Running, Amok. So I'm excited.

You missed most of The Eraser.

1 minute ago, MarkGrace said:

You missed most of The Eraser.

Well, I love The Eraser. But it was 2006. He has a ponytail now and does DJ sets. 

Edited by Olaf
  • Haha 1

"HAS BEEN"... has been registered in 2013, this isn't news... the "Work ID" in ASCAP gives you a small notion when it was registered, the smaller the number the older and the biggest number the... newer.

Example in chronological order:

BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES - 884.622.930
HAS BEEN - 885.324.370
A RAT'S NEST - 885.461.352
HONEY POT - 885.645.926
A BRAIN IN A BOTTLE - 888.953.501
SUSPIRIUM - 895.077.341
OPEN AGAIN - 895.077.345

A Rat's Nest is obviously older than Has Been, but I think the reason is he registered his back catalogue again in 2013.

Fortunately, this doesn't kill the video rumor but it has nothing to do with that particular track.

Hope the new video is for I Am a Very Rude Person

Edited by In Portrait
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, In Portrait said:

Hope the new video is for I Am a Very Rude Person

https://instaud.io/3Nvm

I am not sure if you were around when in the midst of the OK Computer discussion and a soundboard recording of Thom and Nigel in Lyon from last year was posted!!   i have brought the version of that song here, keeping in the whole long intro for how well it builds and builds from there!

• Like 2

After seeing Thom twice last year on his solo tour, I think this album will be amazing. If only because of Impossible Knots and Traffic. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, duaessences as clay become said:

https://instaud.io/3Nvm

I am not sure if you were around when in the midst of the OK Computer discussion and a soundboard recording of Thom and Nigel in Lyon from last year was posted!!   i have brought the version of that song here, keeping in the whole long intro for how well it builds and builds from there!

Was this a SBD and not an IEM + AUD mix?

• Like 1

to the dude that was talking to me about fucking over the hoarder. i left the radiohead discord because they suck. if you want me to leak more shit, accept my discord friend request and i will gladly do so.

thank U

42 minutes ago, Scatterbrain said:

Was this a SBD and not an IEM + AUD mix?

I think the 2017 concert that hoserama is working on in their spare time is that format! but this one is from France so i am almost sure it is a different taper, and was mentioned by appearcomposed to be a soundboard.  it is just one long FLAC file!  maybe the link is still in the other thread, i will try to find it, but it may have been removed by mistake.  edit: I just found it, and you have posted right after saying Thank you so you probably have it!! :classic_happy:

Tomorrow's Modern Boxes Lyon 2018 ..!!

Edited by duaessences as clay become

5 minutes ago, duaessences as clay become said:

I think the 2017 concert that hoserama is working on in their spare time is that format! but this one is from France so i am almost sure it is a different taper, and was mentioned by appearcomposed to be a soundboard.  it is just one long FLAC file!  maybe the link is still in the other thread, i will try to find it, but it may have been removed by mistake.

says "mixdown" on the download. i don't know exactly what that means, but i'm not sure it's a SBD now that i think about it

There were mentions on discord that a Radiohead album was coming before Thom Yorke's next solo album, and it was recorded during the 2017 European/2018 US shows.

It's more likely the lead single from Thom's new thing and he's just sampled a Radiohead session ala Black Swan but fuck me dead, I used to be so cynical about believing housewives on podcasts or letters in mailboxes but now I'm a fully paid up member of the reddit clan.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, forward said:

There were mentions on discord that a Radiohead album was coming before Thom Yorke's next solo album, and it was recorded during the 2017 European/2018 US shows.

It's more likely the lead single from Thom's new thing and he's just sampled a Radiohead session ala Black Swan but fuck me dead, I used to be so cynical about believing housewives on podcasts or letters in mailboxes but now I'm a fully paid up member of the reddit clan.

This. This actually matches up pretty closely with the aforementioned rumors posted on 4chan/in Discord. Stuff about this being an LP but not an LP and coming out before Thom's album.

Best case scenario? A livecast From the Basement type thing with an announced accompanying EP of tracks recorded during 2017 /2018.

That said, I would bet on this being something Thom-related. Probably an LP3 promo involving Tarik Barri's visuals, given how much Thom has talked about them being important to the album/music.

Edited by Spaghettimatt