Fuzzyste

18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

On 6/5/2019 at 1:07 PM, Duff said:

Someone in Discord now saying the leak came from someone at True Panther, a minor label of XL.

"An intern came down from the north and spent a lot of his money for the chance. Long story short, he was treated pretty badly by the label – dude was paying extortionate London rent and being shamed for it in the office. XL asked for any shitkickers (re: interns) to help out with some 'data shifting.' This was the OKNOTOK reissue. dude realised he was being ripped off and literally ripped all the material as Colin Greenwood sat there

guy has a youtube video there sitting to leak. inspired by people such as Zac Alsop who sneak into high profile events. he wants this to go viral. literally has a selfie camera facing him as Colin sits there in a black jumper looking on

he sold it to a guy in the crew of a well known (fit but ya know it) band. Then someone to traded it to this guy"

edit: I don't know anything else about any of this, the guy might have been talking total bullshit, I don't know what this YouTube video is, stop PMing me.

wonder what happened with this

Posted (edited)

Well here in Australia we are slowly going into lockdown. Can't think of a better time to revisit the mini disk leaks! 

Be safe everyone! ☣️

Edited by AusMakka
  • Like 2

Ed's got it.  WHO said that they think the first signs of the virus are a loss of sense of smell and taste.  I joked with my co-workers that we should bring garlic bread on our trouble breathing runs and ask them if they can smell and taste it.  If they can't they got it.  Ed confirms it.  He said he lost his taste and smell first.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, booger bear said:

Ed's got it.  WHO said that they think the first signs of the virus are a loss of sense of smell and taste.  I joked with my co-workers that we should bring garlic bread on our trouble breathing runs and ask them if they can smell and taste it.  If they can't they got it.  Ed confirms it.  He said he lost his taste and smell first.  

Yeah, saw his post earlier. Hope he and everyone recovers well, although we know for many that is not going to be the case. If anything it would be nice if this shit virus would show the world that we are all the same. We should all be getting along.

On 3/24/2020 at 1:47 AM, baba booey said:

very great post. great post. simply great. wonderful post.

people who diss on heatmiser compared to elliott's solo r losers. they don't know what's what

plainclothes man is a top 10 thing he's ever written ever. blackout, bastard john, and cannibal also perfect.

neil's stuff is also all great and his solo record as No. 2 is also wonderful.

• Like 1

I actually had no idea Elliott was in a band before his solo career, whoops..this sounds great what a perfect time to get into new bands. 

• Like 1

Sorry to be that prick, but my og copy of the minidiscs just disappeared when I cleared an old laptop last night. anyone have a copy they can up? preferably the original, leaked version? also, did anyone ever upload a trimmed copy of that with individual song tags? I tried but Thom's tracklists didn't really correspond to the running order.

Cheers, would be much appreciated.

On 4/8/2020 at 1:30 AM, forward said:

Sorry to be that prick, but my og copy of the minidiscs just disappeared when I cleared an old laptop last night. anyone have a copy they can up? preferably the original, leaked version? also, did anyone ever upload a trimmed copy of that with individual song tags? I tried but Thom's tracklists didn't really correspond to the running order.

Cheers, would be much appreciated.

im attempting to upload now, its the original leak with no time stamps

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fuzzyste said:

im attempting to upload now, its the original leak with no time stamps

I got your message – thanks a lot.

During longer walks, staying12 feet away from anyone, these minidiscs are ____________  

1)  Just the thing

2)  anxiety-reducing

3)  annoying when "I Promise" comes on

4)  Pretty fucking cool

On 2/24/2020 at 2:01 PM, Fuzzyste said:

wonder what happened with this

Just for the record, it was soon discovered that that guy was talking 100% horseshit.

2020 isn't even half over!

hopefully some exciting things happen in the second 1/2

i mean in the WORLD!

at large!

LARGER THAN LIFE!

(have you met my ex-wife?)