Fuzzyste

18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

Yes, the MiniDiscs contains a recording of a cartoon that mentions "the dog wonder". Dogwander.

image.thumb.png.ae6392acf635b7528a0c5a692b3003de.png

Is that on the official release btw? Searching through these files is such a chore.

Edited by Duff

Sorry guys. Haven't visited this thread for awhile. Was there any cue file splitters made for the official release of the minidiscs? Can anyone point me in the right direction for it if so?

5 hours ago, Fuzzyste said:

The hacker didn't try and extort Radiohead for £150k though? 

The police don't say the suspect did that.

On 9/21/2019 at 7:31 AM, forward said:

If this is Radiohead and this is the case, I would absolutely love to have known what was on that cloud server. Geeeee.

I think the minidiscs is my favourite thing to happen as a Radiohead fan, used to day dream all the time of sneaking into their studio and listening to the out takes and we somehow got 18hours worth. Can't believe they were holding onto those versions of TLW, MPS, Last Flowers and Lift. 

• Like 2

Sometimes, somewhat, it is easy to forget this happened this year!!  I am trying to remember what I have heard, just about 1 1/2 discs and I am waiting for when it feels like the next time and space to visit these strange and deep archives again, like taking the disc out from a library where maybe it is often not available, then suddenly it is! 

On 9/21/2019 at 11:40 PM, Fuzzyste said:

I think the minidiscs is my favourite thing to happen as a Radiohead fan, used to day dream all the time of sneaking into their studio and listening to the out takes and we somehow got 18hours worth. Can't believe they were holding onto those versions of TLW, MPS, Last Flowers and Lift.