Fuzzyste

18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

If You Lived Here You'd Be Home By Now.

2005-2006 is the most interesting in their history IMO. Those whiteboard songs... Spike Stent... Burn The Witch...

11 minutes ago, forward said:

If You Lived Here You'd Be Home By Now.

2005-2006 is the most interesting in their history IMO. Those whiteboard songs... Spike Stent... Burn The Witch...

More interesting than OKC/Kid A??

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pleasekeepmoving said:

Best Elvis Costello song is Watch Your Step, not talking to anyone who thinks otherwise.

my favorites are you belong to me, new amsterdam, riot act, i want you, chelsea, this year's girl, two little hitlers, and sunday's best.

• Like 1

Tomorrow Night in Paris is amazing.  I hate it when people say that sort of thing but it really is amazing.  It's okay to say it now!  "Come on, come on".  New fans on reddit are still amazed that there is a second In Rainbows disc but us old fans can really appreciate this release of old and odd recordings from the OK Computer era.  Ash and I have been probably the oldest fans of the band at least from the Radiohead MB aspect.  From Followmearound with Beryl to Greenplastic to Atease.  This is so incredible.  I am drunk but that is okay cuz this is a great time to be an old fan of the band.  Enjoy boys and girls.  Our boys are one of a kind.  Enjoy!

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It's been a journey that has been unique and worth traveling again.  Something most people do not get to experience.  I appreciate it.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On MD113 there is an absolutely glorious gem that starts at about 38:20 (timestamp based on Radiohead's version of the leak). 

I'm only through five discs so far. Taking my time and savoring it. I'm in absolutely no hurry.

Starting disc 15. Expect a post where I lose my shit after I hear the version of Lift that's had people excited these past few days. I can't wait to compare the 15 version with the two on disc 16!

EDIT: IT'S STARTING AHHHHHH

Edited by NewTwistedWords

8 hours ago, Zane said:

emotional stuff from booger bear there

It is a little bit emotional - I'm an ex-Greenplasticer too, and I've wondered for a while whether there was anything much more to look forward to in terms of material, and discussion of that material.  

On 6/15/2019 at 2:02 AM, booger bear said:

Tomorrow Night in Paris is amazing.  I hate it when people say that sort of thing but it really is amazing.  It's okay to say it now!  "Come on, come on".  New fans on reddit are still amazed that there is a second In Rainbows disc but us old fans can really appreciate this release of old and odd recordings from the OK Computer era.  Ash and I have been probably the oldest fans of the band at least from the Radiohead MB aspect.  From Followmearound with Beryl to Greenplastic to Atease.  This is so incredible.  I am drunk but that is okay cuz this is a great time to be an old fan of the band.  Enjoy boys and girls.  Our boys are one of a kind.  Enjoy!

I’m drunk too, but I love how my own history is very quite, being around since 1993, old board ateaser, green plastic. Heck I was one of the 1st ones to do live updates of set lists. Using my cell phone to allow a fellow at ease to hear concerts in real time and update the set list back in 2003. Than being one of the few that started the texting updates in 2006 of setlists in real time. 

• Like 1

On 6/15/2019 at 2:02 AM, booger bear said:

/thread closed seriously this sums up the whole thing

U should drink more boogerbear!

On 6/15/2019 at 1:02 AM, booger bear said:

Lovely post booger. What was your chosen poison for consumption?

• Thanks 1

Haven’t heard anyone really mention the “can anyone help us” acoustic song. I enjoy it quite a bit—simple and repetitive but sung with such emotion. I think I hear Thom “I'm afraid I might hurt myself” 😢

4 hours ago, PackofSandwiches said:

Has anyone come across completed cue files to split the official files? I know someone was working on it but they've only done the first 7 discs. 

Seven discs is pathetic

• Haha 1

grunthos... just leave it be. i know who you are and what you've done in the past and i always thought it's just super cringy but this is on another level. meh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1