Fuzzyste

18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

Just now, Spaghettimatt said:

Listen, dork, let me be very clear: I don't give a fuck what the hoarders have, don't have, release, or don't release. I don't give a fuck about some show from x years ago that I haven't been to and have a decent YouTube version of anyways, or about some sloppy jam from a soundcheck that we will get a full release of from the band some day if the song actually has any merit, or even about these OKC demos, to be honest. None of it is actually as good as the anticipation surrounding its existence/release anyways.

And because I truly don't give a fuck, hoserama can do whatever he wants with the shit he records. I actually get more pleasure out of seeing you whine and squirm and impotently "bully" hoarders than actually listening to any of these things.

teehee

Reminder: appearcomposed was banned from a Weezer board for being a troll. And he's proud of that fact.

So don't let the troll achieve their objective and get under your skin. 

Just now, hoserama said:

Reminder: appearcomposed was banned from a Weezer board for being a troll. And he's proud of that fact.

So don't let the troll achieve their objective and get under your skin. 

don't get mad at me, hosey. i see a link and i repost to make sure it stays in circulation. your qualms are with this damn french bastard, apparently.

4 minutes ago, appearcomposed said:

don't get mad at me, hosey. i see a link and i repost to make sure it stays in circulation. your qualms are with this damn french bastard, apparently.

Not mad at all. Just providing an opinion about your posts. 

2 minutes ago, appearcomposed said:

what the fuck kind of flag is this anyway?

1200px-Flag_of_France.svg.png

Red.. White.. Blue

Americans??

Did you know that Elliott Smith recorded a decent amount of Figure 8 in October 1998 at Abbey Road, but DreamWorks wasn't extremely happy with the more raw sound so they made him re-record it in the summer of 1999 at Capitol Recording Studios in LA?

Elliott was displeased with that request, but I think the 99' recording sessions sound really strong too.

44 minutes ago, hoserama said:

Eh, I think it's mostly just Julien wanting to stir up shit. The guy who leaked the OK Computer stuff seems to have just used my name for his purposes, and not personal.

Julien is mad because everybody knows he's an untrustworthy jerk, and I made it really clear to everybody after he sold my recordings to bootleggers.

Genuinely baffled why anyone cares about any of this 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Spaghettimatt said:

Listen, dork, let me be very clear: I don't give a fuck what the hoarders have, don't have, release, or don't release. I don't give a fuck about some show from x years ago that I haven't been to and have a decent YouTube version of anyways, or about some sloppy jam from a soundcheck that we will get a full release of from the band some day if the song actually has any merit, or even about these OKC demos, to be honest. None of it is actually as good as the anticipation surrounding its existence/release anyways.

And because I truly don't give a fuck, hoserama can do whatever he wants with the material he records. I actually get more pleasure out of seeing you whine and squirm and impotently "bully" hoarders than actually listening to any of these things.

You sound like you give some fucks

@zane

just wanted to let you know that you're on fire with your posts today and they're all great. i would give you several "likes" and "hahas" but this fucking website has a cap on how many ratings i can give out in a day. keep up the good work.

Hope the Kid A extras are this voluminous

And there's a Tomorrow Night in Paris rework after Thom got the hump with guitar, all glitchy drums and bleeps and sqrwonky creaking noises, a loping shuffle of a beat and sub-bass whale song snippets punctuation, and yes, it's danceable. VERY danceable

Just now, CHAZ934 said:

Imagine not even being wanted by Weezer fans 

they'll come around to me again eventually. they'll start to miss me at some point.

i won't be coming back even if that does happen, though.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CHAZ934 said:

Imagine not even being wanted by Weezer fans 

Imagine being popular with Weezer fans!

Brrrr

6 minutes ago, appearcomposed said:

@zane

just wanted to let you know that you're on fire with your posts today and they're all great. i would give you several "likes" and "hahas" but this fucking website has a cap on how many ratings i can give out in a day. keep up the good work.

Ah man that’s kind! It’s really nice to be back on here and to see the same folk around. Kinda nice that it’s not a nasty environment anymore too

• Sad 1

I haven't posted here in years, but felt compelled today to sign up again. 

I am listening to the discs with the same excitement i first experienced back when i first traded live bootleg minidiscs & CDs via snail mail with fellow fans on this board as a young man - i found some of them today in fact. 

As much as i feel split about my thoughts on the leak itself (it feels like reading someones diary), i find it more difficult to fathom how this discussion has degenerated so much and been derailed by someone who clearly isn't in line with the spirit of this place. We should be encouraging new and existing users to be part of this board and community, not alienating them with this toxic drivel.  

Hopefully it brightens up soon. 

• Like 2

Just imagine how many times misspearly has fudded herself silly listening to that ten minutes of Thom singing A Reminder 

Edited by Zane
  • Haha 1

i ... don't believe that hoserama. i think he did leak this on discog, regretted it, and is now trying to bury his tracks here. i've reported his account to the web sherrif. enjoy jail.

4 minutes ago, Fox said:

As much as i feel split about my thoughts on the leak itself (it feels like reading someones diary), i find it more difficult to fathom how this discussion has degenerated so much and been derailed by someone who clearly isn't in line with the spirit of this place. We should be encouraging new and existing users to be part of this board and community, not alienating them with this toxic drivel.

Well said, Fox. I completely agree.