Fuzzyste

18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

1 minute ago, hoserama said:

Heard the full mix? It's a much more enjoyable listen.

Found it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5WP8LWbCxEJLWFVQXBkZFozaDg/view?usp=sharing

Yeah I listened to your full mix back when you released it at the same time (I think?) as Come To Your Senses. Sounds really great. I just think the band isn't as strong live as they were ten years ago, sadly.

But thanks for the link. I'll give it another spin now.

Well maybe not? I released the second night with the bonus 2006 soundcheck (w/ come to your senses). Link above is the first night. 

Well maybe not? I released the second night with the bonus 2006 soundcheck (w/ come to your senses). Link above is the first night. 

I stand corrected in that case. Giving this night a spin in a few. Thanks hoserama!

Just now, In Portrait said:

I'll write it down, man, thanks for sharing your who fucking cares to all of us!

the 12/4/75 montreal show has to be one of bob's best shows ever. the energy is insane.

7 minutes ago, appearcomposed said:

i will be listening to bob dylan's sensational 1975 rolling thunder revue tour recordings and rehearsals. 

*Complains about hoarders contributing nothing to community*

*Two off-topic shitposts about some Bob Dylan show from 1975*

10 minutes ago, hoserama said:

Anywhere I can find the second night? I would love to listen to it

1 minute ago, Spaghettimatt said:

*Complains about hoarders contributing nothing to community*

*Two off-topic shitposts about some Bob Dylan show from 1975*

u can read. proud of u. keep it up, champ.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nhsigsikyvzwb83RWJjISId6Z1DKItFo?usp=sharing

I have an mp3 copy handy. It doesn't have the 2006 bonus tracks. I know it's still posted on DIME, or you could get it from the Hub.

i thought tapers were always extremely anal about making sure their stuff isn't disseminated in lossy. 

Edited by appearcomposed

I personally don't care so much any more AS LONG as the lossless stuff is easily acceptable, and the lossy stuff doesn't get transcoded back to flac. 

Yeah, 320 kbps mp3 are just as fine, people claiming to perceive the difference between these and flac are 1) super humans or 2) morons

Just now, In Portrait said:

Yeah, 320 kbps mp3 are just as fine, people claiming to perceive the difference between these and flac are 1) super humans or 2) morons

can i be both?

Just now, hoserama said:

Is Julien emailing out the lossless versions now?

i once took a culinary class and learned how to cut potatoes the right way so that i can call the fries julienne fries. it's called the julienne cut.

Eh, I think it's mostly just Julien wanting to stir up shit. The guy who leaked the OK Computer stuff seems to have just used my name for his purposes, and not personal.

Julien is mad because everybody knows he's an untrustworthy jerk, and I made it really clear to everybody after he sold my recordings to bootleggers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, appearcomposed said:

yeah you seem to be the thirstiest. get a room.

Listen, dork, let me be very clear: I don't give a fuck what the hoarders have, don't have, release, or don't release. I don't give a fuck about some show from x years ago that I haven't been to and have a decent YouTube version of anyways, or about some sloppy jam from a soundcheck that we will get a full release of from the band some day if the song actually has any merit, or even about these OKC demos, to be honest. None of it is actually as good as the anticipation surrounding its existence/release anyways.

And because I truly don't give a fuck, hoserama can do whatever he wants with the material he records. I actually get more pleasure out of seeing you whine and squirm and impotently "bully" hoarders than actually listening to any of these things.

Edited by Spaghettimatt
  • Like 1