Fuzzyste

18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

2 minutes ago, doorlock2323 said:

Does anyone have this and would be willing to direct message it to me? if so, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Go to page #20 of this thread and let your eyes connect the query dots

3 minutes ago, doorlock2323 said:

Does anyone have this and would be willing to direct message it to me? if so, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

No, you can go back one or two pages and find it.  

32 minutes ago, christonajetski said:

As if they could un-leak it, or something... Dullards.

I saw a couple of people on there saying there are refusing to listen to it and they're happy just listening to what Radiohead wanted them to hear 😂

• Haha 3

All that's missing from this scenario is a reaction from the band. Really hoping Thom dashes off a Trump-style tweetstorm insulting the leaker and insisting the leak is "fake news" but also insisting that the material is totally uninteresting 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Damnesiac said:

All that's missing from this scenario is a reaction from the band. Really hoping Thom dashes off a Trump-style tweetstorm insulting the leaker and insisting the leak is "fake news" but also insisting that the material is totally uninteresting 🤣

Thom: "Fake news..jus me mumbling lyrics from Eraser wit my mouf full of root beer barrel candies..."

Edited by JamiroFan2000

I know the term gets thrown around a lot but it's no surprise r/cuckold is a popular reddit forum. What's with any subreddit and attracting absolute pussies?

1 hour ago, appearcomposed said:

i just had dry cereal out of the box for dinner

Not the sugary kind I hope. It's a catastrophic and endless chasm towards collecting cavities.

28 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

I saw a couple of people on there saying there are refusing to listen to it and they're happy just listening to what Radiohead wanted them to hear 😂

They're all newbs.  They freaked out when Spotify added In Rainbows disc 2.  They were like omg I can't believe I never knew this existed.  

12 minutes ago, Fake Chinese Robert Plant said:

Also something I just realized is notably absent from the leak - no trace of HTDC. I think it was referenced a handful of times in the OKNOTOK stuff, so that leads me further to believe this is just a fraction of the recording sessions.

While Nigel did say based on the technology at the time they lost a lot of the tapes (though he said it was different from the Kid Amnesiac sessions where they have more tape), it looks like according to Citizen Insane that HTDC was not worked on during the OK Computer sessions.  

https://citizeninsane.eu/music/kida/htdc.html

Edit: Also HTDC was about a bad Glastonbury performance so the song was not written until after OK Computer was recorded.  

Edited by booger bear

23 minutes ago, booger bear said:

While Nigel did say based on the technology at the time they lost a lot of the tapes (though he said it was different from the Kid Amnesiac sessions where they have more tape), it looks like according to Citizen Insane that HTDC was not worked on during the OK Computer sessions.  

https://citizeninsane.eu/music/kida/htdc.html

Edit: Also HTDC was about a bad Glastonbury performance so the song was not written until after OK Computer was recorded.  

Ah yeah that’s right I totally forgot about that 

Honestly, Im shocked at how, there is not straight line from Demo to finished song. There are so many "not Radiohead" sounding jams, sound scapes in here. Im sure some of it was just them messing around, but there is almost a trip hop version of every song from OKC hidden here and I just thought that climbing up the walls demo was Thom just messing around,  now it seems like that could have been their sound, thank God they worked out of it.

1 minute ago, Robjonas said:

Honestly, Im shocked at how, there is not straight line from Demo to finished song. There are so many "not Radiohead" sounding jams, sound scapes in here. Im sure some of it was just them messing around, but there is almost a trip hop version of every song from OKC hidden here and I just thought that climbing up the walls demo was Thom just messing around,  now it seems like that could have been their sound, thank God they worked out of it.

Mini Discs were really cool back in the day and a lot of these were "bedroom recordings" so like Thom in a hotel room recording.  Nigel said they lost a lot of tapes due to the technology at the time so I believe these are more Thom's personal recordings sprinkled with "test" recordings of later versions.  Still doesn't account for how they did not choose one of these Lift recordings which are far superior to the OKNOTOK version.  I believe that both Man o War and Lift were recorded more recently or mixed with new recordings specifically for OKNOTOK.  

Also, a lot of Reddit people are saying "this sounds like my my four track recordings now...well this was over 20 years ago man and the technology was not like it is now and a lot of this is just Thom recording himself to evolve these songs or share with the rest of the band.