Fuzzyste

18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

I Don't Want To Hurt You has become a real staple of my daily listen to this gigantic pile. 

Really wish they had at least developed that as a b-side, I think it would fit nicely with stuff like Melatonin or HIMMM

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Zane said:

Please could you give a timestamp?

On the leak it's Disc 10 - 18:02

Pretty sure it's the same for the official release too - has Thom on acoustic and vox with a simple drum machine and some low bg synth stuff.

Yeah that song is really sweet, the synths in it are classic Fake Plastic Trees-y Radiohead. It should be so corny but it works exceptionally well. Pretty and introspective.

that song about a customer service helpline is the most OK Computer thing

2 hours ago, Omgy said:

that song about a customer service helpline is the most OK Computer thing

It's hilarious because it sounds like it could have been written recently because of all of that jargon happening to also apply to social media. 

RADIOHEAD ARE PROPHETS OF THE FUTURE? 

big if true

That version of the bends before is pretty snoozy in a nice way. So glad they got it to where it ended up though. The Earl’s Court performance from night 2 is my fave version 

i totally forgot how amazing a song The Bends is

Edited by Zane

The Bends as an album is a great. It doesn't get enough love these days. It needs a proper anniversary release, but I doubt there is much in the way of demos or alternative takes knocking around. 

25 years anniversary isn't far away. 

17 minutes ago, Fox said:

The Bends as an album is a great. It doesn't get enough love these days. It needs a proper anniversary release, but I doubt there is much in the way of demos or alternative takes knocking around. 

25 years anniversary isn't far away. 

A while back, around the time of OKNOTOK, I think it was Ed who mentioned they could release an 'entirely different version' of The Bends.