Fuzzyste

18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

Hey everyone, I'll be talking about the leaked Radiohead Minidiscs on 3VOOR12 Radio on 3FM tonight. We've got a full hour, so I would love to know what your best finds are. Surprisingly brilliant early versions, demos or unreleased songs from those 18 discs. Anything goes. Tell me about your favourite new found gems. Thanks!

From atease Facebook.

Just now, TRUE LOVE said:

Hey everyone, I'll be talking about the leaked Radiohead Minidiscs on 3VOOR12 Radio on 3FM tonight. We've got a full hour, so I would love to know what your best finds are. Surprisingly brilliant early versions, demos or unreleased songs from those 18 discs. Anything goes. Tell me about your favourite new found gems. Thanks!

From atease Facebook.

can i please call in on ur show?

29 minutes ago, Omgy said:

which minidisc has po pad?

This will actually be a real question when KIDADIK comes out, you'll see

51 minutes ago, Omgy said:

which minidisc has po pad?

YESss Po Pad! (omgy still got it)

and oh oh! that one song that was in only 'C #' pre Amnesiac!

4 hours ago, Dogface said:

They had rough copies of when Ed was doin anal with this chick right?

Hahaha...wondered how long till it reappeared! 🙂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, forward said:

Attenzione! is one of my favourite unreleased Radiohead tracks. Maybe my favourite considering Lift, Man O War are all out there now on proper CDs n that. I love the tone of the guitar in it, kind of reminds me I Can't on Pablo Honey (and that's a compliment). The 'attttteeeeentioooon' refrain and his voice there is the sort of thing that got people engaged in Radiohead. It's a bit corny and it's a zeitgeist, but I really do like it.

It's a bit like being out on the pills with your new uni friends and seeing your old high school girlfriend for the first time since. All upward feelings.

What's the timestamp on Attenzione?

2 hours ago, TRUE LOVE said:

From atease Facebook.

Some off the top of my head are below.  Only on disc 11 and only thing I've skipped ahead to listen to was the version of Lift on disc 15.  Also hard to parse through all the previously unheard solo acoustic Thom songs so not many (or any) are on the list below but I'm sure someone else on here will have some suggestions with those.

• Full band TLW from Disc 1
  • Lift Disc 15
  • Long Paranoid Android from Disc 5 with organ
  • 10 min Let Down from Disc 9
  • Solo Thom Last Flowers Disc 6 (second take) --> I believe part is amazing here
  • Walk Down (unreleased full band song from Disc 9)
  • Thom solo acoustic version of Nude on Disc 5
  • Full band Nude with organ on disc 3
  • Thom Solo acoustic  Life in a Glass House disc 9
  • MPS version 2 Disc 4
  • Jam at the end of Disc 3 --> actually one of my fav things so far
  • Full band jam on Disc 7 with synth and ride cymbal
  • Funk jam at the end of Disc 7
  • Tomorrow Night in Paris (haven't heard yet but seems like something a lot of people are into)

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, marcohead said:

Still as miserable as ever?

No. And no offence but I don’t remember you 

Edited by Zane
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Fox said:

An affectionate summary though I doubt many even here would agree that it's "endlessly interesting". 

How refreshing that most of the "below the line" comments ignore the content of the article and leak, and instead angrily inform me what is the *real* album of the 90s. Really interesting stuff. and people said this place was full of insufferable trolls.

Edited by Belisha Beacon
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, pentachris said:

Pitchfork might have the most accurate write-up in the press of how this all went down, including input from @hoserama.

This is a great summary. Save yourself most of what you'd find out by reading pages 1 to 30 (the bit before all the Weezer nonsense) by reading this. 

• Like 1

Just now, Belisha Beacon said:

This is a great summary. Save yourself most of what you'd find out by reading pages 1 to 30 (the bit before all the Weezer nonsense) by reading this. 

happy to serve you.

I was in the group :classic_cool: and I had to pretend to not know anything while you fools all speculated

9 minutes ago, marcohead said:

I was in the group :classic_cool: and I had to pretend to not know anything while you fools all speculated

Didn’t you send fabri a PM about it and then shit your pants and delete it?

• Like 1

Why did he have Bloom multitrack, though? He probably doesn't know what he has outside of the minidisks.

It's interesting this piano delay thing was never released.  That seems like a fully completed track that just needed vocals.  Even without vocals it works as an instrumental.  Surprised it never got included in anything, even if just tossed out as a b-side to fill a release.

thought it was a bit pap myself but ofc I would 

1 hour ago, Belisha Beacon said:

An affectionate summary though I doubt many even here would agree that it's "endlessly interesting". 

How refreshing that most of the "below the line" comments ignore the content of the article and leak, and instead angrily inform me what is the *real* album of the 90s. Really interesting stuff. and people said this place was full of insufferable trolls.

Endlessly I Promise