Fuzzyste

18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

6 minutes ago, appearcomposed said:

no. i didn't upload it, someone else did since i missed out on the first download. i don't really feel like re-upping it without the text. sowwy. if u hadn't pointed out an email, no one would have noticed BUT there's like 6 people who care about these stems anyway so i think you'll be fine.

Right.  Well in a perfect world you'd get a thank you message for doing Juliens dirty work for him,  which is to get under my skin. 

To be clear,  those are not stems. Those are ear monitors mixes.  Specifically,  what Thom and Ed hear during the show.  I recorded those with expensive gear and spent a lot of time trying to make a great sounding final mix.  Which I released for free years ago. I typically don't like to release raw mixes,  because I take pride in my releases and try to release the best quality possible,  and the raw feeds ain't that. Julien knows this and released those as a taunt on discord, and now it's spreading.  So again,  thanks for just kinda being a jerk to the taper, I hope you and others enjoy the raw ear monitors mixes for what they're worth. 

59 minutes ago, hoserama said:

Right.  Well in a perfect world you'd get a thank you message for doing Juliens dirty work for him,  which is to get under my skin. 

To be clear,  those are not stems. Those are ear monitors mixes.  Specifically,  what Thom and Ed hear during the show.  I recorded those with expensive gear and spent a lot of time trying to make a great sounding final mix.  Which I released for free years ago. I typically don't like to release raw mixes,  because I take pride in my releases and try to release the best quality possible,  and the raw feeds ain't that. Julien knows this and released those as a taunt on discord, and now it's spreading.  So again,  thanks for just kinda being a jerk to the taper, I hope you and others enjoy the raw ear monitors mixes for what they're worth. 

Still not sure this is actually hoserama, but just in case, let’s just be clear that you’re a complete dickhead and I’m glad that nothing you ever recorded has any value left at this point.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

The handle could be a troll now (I really don't care).  A lot old member handles were created by trolls when the new forum was created but the real hoserama did give us the full Come to Your Senses soundcheck recording.

Come to Your Senses has always been a favorite of mine.  I remember before AMSP was released Thom said that one of his favorite songs they were working on was Come to Your Senses.  I hope it makes the cut for LP10.

Edited by booger bear

3 hours ago, hoserama said:

😆

yes!

Julien has sent in a few of his secret *SPIES* !!

:classic_ninja:

3 hours ago, JamiroFan2000 said:

But seriously what is everyone's fav Disc overall of the OKs?  For me gonna be #3 for a while 🙂

#17 by far!

... don‘t know if the real hoserama or not but i was very thankful that we got come to your senses a few years ago but i will always looking forward to the present tense. if it is anything line the mexico soundcheck this will be one of my favourite songs of all time i guess.

i don‘t know if it‘s just because of the bad quality that my head interprets something that isn‘t there but that versions sound simply amazing.

hope we one day get that recording 

Man, it's a shame they never got to ruin Tomorrow Night in Paris in the studio

9 hours ago, Fake Chinese Robert Plant said:

It’s also a shame that Present Tense is one of their best songs and it ended up a relative rarity on tour the last few years. 

That arrangement is a huge drag though 

4 hours ago, Mr. Bildung said:

... don‘t know if the real hoserama or not but i was very thankful that we got come to your senses a few years ago but i will always looking forward to the present tense. if it is anything line the mexico soundcheck this will be one of my favourite songs of all time i guess.

i don‘t know if it‘s just because of the bad quality that my head interprets something that isn‘t there but that versions sound simply amazing.

hope we one day get that recording 

I kinda feel like if we ever get to hear it it’ll end up a bit disappointing cause you hype it up so much on your head. The snippet we got of come to your senses really was the best part wasn’t it? 

Posted (edited)

How many new songs are on this? Seems like 10-15? 

Disc 14 47 mins in is pretty nice 

Edited by Zane

I know.  I'm more irritated about the Berkeley raw feeds and getting annoying emails from random people due to the trolling info file. 

Read the discord and Zimbra is saying that Hoserama leaked it to hurt him? Do you know Zimbra personally, Hoserama?

1 hour ago, Zane said:

That arrangement is a huge drag though 

If you cancel out the middle channel (like karaoke haha) with AMSP Present Tense, they've mixed the beautiful guitar work to the sides and it cuts out the Brazilian rhythm entirely..

they just swaddled it in Thom and the Yorkettes and let Ed play the bongos or whatever!

The hoserama on discord that was involved in this leak was not me (the hoserama that's been posting on atease for 15+ years). I think they just took my name to gain fake credibility. 

Zimbra, the guy who did the trade, googled hoserama and saw it was linked to a number of Radiohead releases. So he believed that guy was the real hoserama (me). So the ruse worked to say the least.

2 minutes ago, marcohead said:

Why would they need credibility? The tape offers enough credibility itself..

Plus credibility for what?

The word 'leak' isn't good, there's a ton of Drama assumed here. People saying OK LAWYERS and stuff

The smart thing to do would be either leak it totally anon, which is ego free, so unlikely, or take a risk (I release stuff with my real name for this other artist I mentioned)

Using someone else's name is a dick move IMO

Just now, Glitchd said:

Plus credibility for what?

The word 'leak' isn't good, there's a ton of Drama assumed here. People saying OK LAWYERS and stuff

The smart thing to do would be either leak it totally anon, which is ego free, so unlikely, or take a risk (I release stuff with my real name for this other artist I mentioned)

Using someone else's name is a dick move IMO

The leaker (aka fake hoserama) was able to get some rare tracks out of Zimbra via trade. Apparently they weren't Radiohead tracks, but he got something cool in return. Zimbra doesn't seem too keen on just leaking those, which would be the obvious countermove. So the credibility was used for the trade.