Fuzzyste

18 hours of Ok Computer stuff leaked?

"Columbia Peaks" .afpk are audio fingerprint files created by running the audfprint package by Prof Daniel Ellis from Columbia University. These can be downloaded en mass and then loaded into a database that allows matching clips and whole songs. We have not tried this at scale. if you are interested, please let us know-- we want this to happen.

Just now, appearcomposed said:

famous unreleased beatles recording

I mean, if Zimbra's story is true he'd have to trade something that huge and rare to get the minidiscs.

• Like 1

Just now, KidAmnesiac said:

I mean, if Zimbra's story is true he'd have to trade something that huge and rare to get the minidiscs.

Yes, but for hoserama to then drop it to the public after a trade like that makes me feel like either the OK Minidisc suddenly lost their value for whatever reason, or Zimbra royally pissed him off.

• Like 1

gnight folks I'm off to bed to listen to... ooh I don't know... maybe I promise!!

• Like 1

Just now, Glitchd said:

gnight folks I'm off to bed to listen to... ooh I don't know... maybe I promise!!

Promise us that you'll listen to I Promise.

2 minutes ago, devilhood said:

Promise us that you'll listen to I Promise.

I would but I can't quite find the words, or inspiration... A song about it sure would help get it moving..

finally got through the final I promise (dear god I hope so) … even with skipping through most all of them after hearing it a crapload it STILL feels like I heard that song 30+ times in the last day or so 

I never wanna hear I fucking promise ever again WORST RADIOHEAD SONG EVER! 😠 shits at the bottom with Mole Asses, IReckoner and Fast Trackt!

ugh!

45 minutes ago, SElmann90 said:

Stupid question - what is a Stem that you guys are referring to? Are those high quality live recordings?

I've spent hours and hours scouring the Radiohub for live recordings and found a ton. What's the big deal with these Stems though? I would love more high quality live recordings but just curious

Edit: Saw someone else ask. Sorry 😕

A frenchman that shares the name of a roman emperor from 361-363 was taunting on the discord boards. He tossed up a link for a hot second of the raw feeds from 4/17/17 Berkeley as proof that his taunting of material was legitimate. Those are my recordings. Julien, errr, I mean the anonymous frenchman who shares the name with the emperor, is a former friend of mine. He burned bridges with myself and several others when he leaked/sold recordings to bootleggers (he claims accidentally...) He was one of the very few people that had those raw feeds, and is being a general douche by posting those. I guess those people who slagged on me for yours would argue it's karmic justice. Despite the fact the raw feeds are a small novelty at best considering I released a fully polished mix, free and widely.

Said frenchman denies vehemently that the poster on discord is him, I might add. If it's not him, then it's somebody doing an amazing impression of him and somehow got files from him. Makes you wonder. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

why are these douchebage traders & tapers so damn annoying + petty!

🤣

Again, I had nothing to do with the big OK Minidisc leak. It was a surprise to me.

The only thing I'm linked to is the fool on discord taunting for more leaks, and he posted the link to the 4/17/17 raw feeds. 

2 minutes ago, hoserama said:

A frenchman that shares the name of a roman emperor from 361-363 was taunting on the discord boards. He tossed up a link for a hot second of the raw feeds from 4/17/17 Berkeley as proof that his taunting of material was legitimate. Those are my recordings. Julien, errr, I mean the anonymous frenchman who shares the name with the emperor, is a former friend of mine. He burned bridges with myself and several others when he leaked/sold recordings to bootleggers (he claims accidentally...) He was one of the very few people that had those raw feeds, and is being a general douche by posting those. I guess those people who slagged on me for yours would argue it's karmic justice. Despite the fact the raw feeds are a small novelty at best considering I released a fully polished mix, free and widely.

Said frenchman denies vehemently that the poster on discord is him, I might add. If it's not him, then it's somebody doing an amazing impression of him and somehow got files from him. Makes you wonder. 

Does that mean no Hollywood Bowl 2008 night 2 IEM? :classic_sad:

8 minutes ago, hoserama said:

Wasn't me.

I kept telling you damn poopy people but you didn't

YOU DID NOT LISTEN!

😠

bastards!

all of you!

ash dies before he lies!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scatterbrain said:

Does that mean no Hollywood Bowl 2008 night 2 IEM? :classic_sad:

I'd have to get motivated enough to mix it all together. I'm not opposed to it, but just a lot of work and not worked up for it right now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hoserama said:

Again, I had nothing to do with the big OK Minidisc leak. It was a surprise to me.

The only thing I'm linked to is the fool on discord taunting for more leaks, and he posted the link to the 4/17/17 raw feeds. 

I've been saying this all along. You've been a contributor to the radiohead community for decades. You've had clear principles that you abide by--and some people have always had issues with them but its not like they've ever changed over the years. This leak doesn't align with how you've been over 20+ years, in my view.

How do you like the recordings, though?

2 minutes ago, hoserama said:

I'd have to get motivated enough to mix it all together. I'm not opposed to it, but just a lot of work and not worked up for it right now. 

Ok, someday before I die pretty please :classic_love:

3 minutes ago, hardhead said:

I've been saying this all along. You've been a contributor to the radiohead community for decades. You've had clear principles that you abide by--and some people have always had issues with them but its not like they've ever changed over the years. This leak doesn't align with how you've been over 20+ years, in my view.

How do you like the recordings, though?

Thanks. You're right, it's not my style. 

I haven't even listened to any of the studio releases. Not sure if I feel up for sifting through all of that, might wait until some of the highlights get pulled out. 

1 minute ago, Scatterbrain said:

Ok, someday before I die pretty please :classic_love:

There's still Mark Persic's pretty solid ALD from that show, I believe.

1 minute ago, hoserama said:

There's still Mark Persic's pretty solid ALD from that show, I believe.

Oh, I'm well aware 🙂

But I want to feel that show in my bones again!