Sign in to follow this  
Bacon

WASTE ON DEMAND

38 minutes ago, forward said:

Wait what, @Bacon can you please post this specific thread?

Thom Yorke cheated and probably cheated throughout his life. Touring musician sleeps around. Not especially noble but it's naive to expect otherwise. But what do you mean illegal? Why come on here and allude to anything on a minor website where you're not even substantiating the rumours yourself – you're just posting them. Like, just link it.

As for the lack of promotion, they didn't do many interviews for The King of Limbs. Like, what, one for Rolling Stone and that was more for the tour. And a few TV things at the time. In terms of touring, honestly, I got the feeling that he's been doing as much as possible simply because he's keeping him going and entertaining him. Kids are older, wife's dead, probably dealing with his own shit.

The concept for these tees are cool but the execution here is terrible. Fucking denim acid wash. Really? The Kid A period had the best tees and they're neglecting it. Classic.

I don't know why he/she won't post what they are talking about.  There are no admins.  Here is what I found.  Enjoy inkybrown getting trolled.  

51 minutes ago, booger bear said:

I don't know why he/she won't post what they are talking about.  There are no admins.  Here is what I found.  Enjoy inkybrown getting trolled.  

This user too:

https://www.reddit.com/user/Romahnee/

You can't get sued for cheating on somebody, especially when that somebody is dead. There is also nothing illegal about having a domination fetish, unless you know, it includes acts of violence...

It's a load of horseshit.

I think they're just becoming a lot more scatterbrain about releasing things, losing the sense of a tied time and alignment to particular releases. The Tomorrow's Modern Boxes shows continuing into 2019 show this.

Ok, I did not need to know about a domination fetish.  This thread took a weird turn.  There is nothing out there that Thom has committed a crime so if Bacon wants to share what he/she thinks a t-shirt release is to deflect from a crime then he/she can post it.  Besides that, I do not want to know about any of the members' personal lives or sexual fetishes.  That is why the admins on the old Atease board deleted threads about this stuff.  I didn't even know or care what Thom's girlfriends' name was until he posted her name.  Stop being weird Atease.  

Edit: Reading that persons only posts sound like a misspearly, inkybrown obsessive fangirl or a troll.  If Bacon wants to post how Thom has committed a crime then he/she can but I think he/she is trolling.  The only post I saw was that a user said Thom married his girlfriend to get a UK passport but that makes no sense when the UK has not left the EU officially so that makes no sense.  These people sound unhinged.  I am going to assume that Bacon is also a troll.  

Edited by booger bear

1 hour ago, forward said:

This user too:

https://www.reddit.com/user/Romahnee/

You can't get sued for cheating on somebody, especially when that somebody is dead. There is also nothing illegal about having a domination fetish, unless you know, it includes acts of violence...

It's a load of horseshit.

I think they're just becoming a lot more scatterbrain about releasing things, losing the sense of a tied time and alignment to particular releases. The Tomorrow's Modern Boxes shows continuing into 2019 show this.

Since it's been posted and you all are being so direct about it, the thing I was talking about is that Romahnee said Thom solicited from girls on Tumblr and also implied there may have been some underage soliciting. That's what the PR blow out would be or the lawsuit Romahnee is alluding to would be.

The only thing I was posting was that I wasn't necessarily a fan of the execution of the shirt, as it appears to be a blatant cash attempt (which other people in this thread agree it is). I had recently seen those comments and allegations so I just said the cash grabs weren't helping that situation in my own mind, and I wanted AtEase's thoughts on them because personal life issues and allegations are not important, but criminal allegations are entirely another thing. It's something worth discrediting. Like you said, I'm not substantiating them, I was just curious what people's thoughts were because they were obviously around longer than I realized.

As for @booger bear who continues to react as if I've wronged him by posting about this on the forum: I have no idea if any of this is real or fake or what, but I'm not a troll and I'd appreciate it kindly if you would stop reacting so strongly to something so minor, booger bear. You've seen me on here long enough to know I'm not one and you're continuing to say it to just disregard anything I'm saying. Jeez. Continue to overreact and unhinged yourself but understand that you're the only one doing so in the thread. Or learn to act  your age which would benefit yourself and the site as a whole. 

Edited by Bacon

Bacon, you alluded to Thom committing a serious crime based off of some random person who created an account on Reddit that is obviously nuts.  Their posts were from two years ago.  If you make a serious claim like that without proof then of course I am going to be skeptical.  I am acting rationally by not believing so random person on the internet that created an account (where if you read this person's posts is an obvious troll) just to troll fans.  You said that this t-shirt was an attempt to hide from some crime this person claims that Thom committed.  I have been a fan and follower of the band for over 23 years.  You should know better not to trust this person.  The fact that you alluded to that a t-shirt release was to hide a crime is just stupid.  Come on.  

• Like 2

I love your insistence of my "alluding" or what I said as definitive. All I asked was if there was a reason for this and that I was bothered by the rumors I had read recently. You're literally the only one derailing this thread at this point and being hostile. Keep telling yourself whatever you want to tell yourself though. 

Bacon, I just don't understand why you gave this one random accusation serious thought.  That is all.  If you were serious, okay.  I have never heard such a thing other than this one person claiming such a thing from two years ago.  I looked at their post history and it is obviously a troll.  Another member even said it was horseshit.  I don't want to fight you.  I hope you have a nice evening/morning where ever you are.  

... interesting stuff. kind of. 

i read about the story that thom was accused of cheating on his wife when she was ill with cancer but i don‘t know how reliable that source was. maybe there was a lot of sciolism in that story.

who knows. maybe they ended their love relationship a long time ago and just have been good friends for years. so when she was diagnosed with cancer thom already got his new partner (partners) but of course still cared for the mother of his children.

that stuff with underage girls is something i just can‘t believe. is the redditor the only source?

for example there is this women on twitter. elans pritchard is here name. i don‘t know but she seems mentally ill. poor soul. about two years ago or so she posted over 50 tweets a day talking to thom or jonny about how bad they treat her and that they (she and them sometimes jonny sometimes thom) are a couple and she had to live in an airport because they told here so etc etc.  maybe i got some screenshots of here activity

prett weird stuff. she is still active but she doesn‘t post anything about the band anymore. 

long story but what i am trying to say is that stuff like that is easy made up especially with that lack of knowledge and sources 😕

Edited by Mr. Bildung

The fanatical, sexual, fans of Yorke are pretty cray...

I don't even think that he knows how to use Tumblr. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Bildung said:

... interesting stuff. kind of. 

i read about the story that thom was accused of cheating on his wife when she was ill with cancer but i don‘t know how reliable that source was. maybe there was a lot of sciolism in that story.

who knows. maybe they ended their love relationship a long time ago and just have been good friends for years. so when she was diagnosed with cancer thom already got his new partner (partners) but of course still cared for the mother of his children.

that stuff with underage girls is something i just can‘t believe. is the redditor the only source?

for example there is this women on twitter. elans pritchard is here name. i don‘t know but she seems mentally ill. poot soul. about two years ago or so she posted over 50 tweets a day talking to thom or jonny about how bad they treat her and that they (she and them sometimes jonny sometimes thom) are a couple and she had to live in an airport because they told here so etc etc.  maybe i got some screenshots of here activity

prett weird stuff. she is still active but she doesn‘t post anything about the band anymore. 

long story but what i am trying to say is that stuff like that is easy made up especially with that lack of knowledge and sources 😕

Odd. That might have been what the user was referring to when she talked about girls on Twitter accusing Thom of stuff.

Wow, I get an email from W.A.S.T.E about a t-shirt so I come over here to check the pulse of the fanhood and I find this. Those reddit links are the most entertaining Radiohead-related reading the world has coughed up in quite a long time :classic_laugh: 

But about that t-shirt. I'm excited by the prospect of "new" Kid A/Amnesiac-era studio detritus coming at us, but if they're planning to release it one ephemera-emblazoned overpriced item at a time...not so much. I actually kind of like the shirt design, but I like it at most 20 dollars' worth. I hope it's a weird one-off thing they're doing in the lead-up to releasing stuff that's (overpriced, most likely, but also) actually interesting.

Why I don't read Reddit or bring it over here.   Crap third-hand gossip is just that.   People say shit for many reasons.  You can't believe the stuff that's slung around on the internet.  Which is  @booger bear 's point.  We will never know the whole story about any of this.   Do we need to?  

Linking social media (Reddit/Twitter etc) rumours to this decidedly unattractive T-shirt pop up sale (sorry anyone buying one) seems like maybe the result of too much . . . immersion.  My sense is that this isn't trolling.  More a mistake in thinking any sort of discussion here would be a good idea.   I don't think this is an appropriate place to explore allegations, rumours and such about personal lives.  At any rate, no harm done.  

RH should have offered the T-shirt for free to random WASTE ticket folks!  

Edited by thatthere
  • Thanks 1

But then I would have sold it for fifty dollars to women online who are in love with Thom Yorke.

It's pretty naive to think any musician is noble and pure when it comes to other girls, men, both, whatever. I do put some credence in the theory that Thom put out a press release to announce their split because a gossip paper was going to announce it for him, possibly with photos of him and Dajana. It also wouldn't shock me if he and his first partner had ended it, stayed civil for the children, lived together, but had moved on – and that's when he was seeing Dajana, while she was still dealing with her sickness. Not especially kind or compassionate but people are pretty flawed, we all are, and our circumstances are only our own.

Pretty easy to also hear the trajectory of that relationship from Amok to Tomorrow's Modern Boxes to A Moon Shaped Pool.

The idea he's married an Italian to get her to stay in the UK, that his kids hate him, that he bought a house and doesn't let them stay is pretty far-fetched and a troll or mental illness post. I'd put the sexual escapades – legal or otherwise – in that basket too. Tumblr? ffs. I'm sure there's gossip in Oxford and I believe more on the internet than I ever used to (I remember thinking those 'burn the witch' cards and the OKNOTOK posters were some reddit pr@nK$t3rs). Who knows.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Olaf said:

But then I would have sold it for fifty dollars to women online who are in love with Thom Yorke.

In that case I'm sure you could do better than fifty bucks

yikes at this thread man, fuckin' yikes

On 5/18/2019 at 8:05 AM, Zane said:

that reddit user is plopsack ffs

🤦‍♀️

Edited by chernobyl2

Sorry guys, but seems you need to get a fucking life already... Reading this thread just made me feel sad about some of you, really...

I mean it was Bacon that said that he thought the t-shirt release was based on these ridiculous stories about Thom from two years ago who Zane confirmed was plopsack and I was telling him that him thinking that was dumb so.  You can put that on him.  

Edit:  I was the voice of reason in that conversation.  

Edited by booger bear