• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my take is that everyone should buy this record as its fucking awesome

Wow that everything in this right place sounds awesome maybe I’ll buy this 

LOL, cheers guys man i had a meltdown when they published that. Dude kept in so many negative remarks I made about myself, which is stupid for me to say that but I never thought anything of it, I

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I am pleasantly and totally surprised, and thankful that you were able to bring everyone into the studio just in time for that to have still been possible, and make this project even more complete than it already had been through the live gigs and their respective recordings! 

i finally have a record player that is up to standard in gneral, and is having a headphone jack which i have always wanted, so this is very welcome timing!!  

LOL, cheers guys

man i had a meltdown when they published that. Dude kept in so many negative remarks I made about myself, which is stupid for me to say that but I never thought anything of it, I was just chatting casually...until I read this dude write about four variations on "yeah I was fucking shite" had to scramble to get them to take loads out. sheesh

Edited by Zane
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1