Plasticine Figures - FULL BAND MIX (by David Porteous)

Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share something I put together - I took Thom Yorke's solo piano version of Plasticine Figures and turned it into a full band mix by writing and recording the additional parts - check it out here: https://soundcloud.com/davidporteous/plasticine-figures-thom-yorke-full-band-mix-by-david-porteous

Hope you enjoy!

Cheers,

David Porteous

-

www.davidporteous.ca

Edited by davidporteous
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, davidporteous said:

You sound like my mother!

don't mind him. he tells everyone he meets to fuck off and die.

i didn't listen to your recording, but i'm sure it's very good and nobody can take that away from you.

11 minutes ago, booger bear said:

Good work.  I was just giving you an atease welcome.  ;)

people today can't handle it. if the reddit crowd saw you welcome someone like that, they'd scream toxic and then go back to crying over some shitty lyric thom yorke wrote.

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 10:48 AM, duaessences as clay become said:

Thank you for bringing this here, i really am glad to hear it!!  There is a lot to love, especially the painting with chords and instruments changing in either ear sort of like ballet or theater!!  I am not sure at all what it will be like, but, i will try to make one as well!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/lj6jqm

I remembered this song today and set about adding an additional instrument, not the actual one but an emulation, it is a good sound for this song as it connects to the beautiful ebb and flow of the original recording; i am glad to have tried!