• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the fuck is wrong with you new people

Ed is a mouth cunt.

All that digging through the archives to just tweet 5 photos.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Scatterbrain said:

Thom in an interview just now confirmed they're going through a massive amount of stuff for Kid A / Amnesiac anniversary edition and that they were smart enough to save it all 🙂

ah! so we might get 4 bonus tracks on this reissue instead of 3 🙂

Yeah that is the best news in a long time.  This stretch from AMSP, OKNOTOK, MiniDiscs Hacked, Suspiria, Anima and Ed's solo has been the best Radiohead period since In Rainbows.  Great time to be a fan.  

DS0R.gif

Edit: I forgot about OKNOTOK somehow.  

Edited by booger bear
  • Like 4
On 5/21/2019 at 12:29 PM, In Portrait said:

Up on the ladder early demo would be awesome to have, but the one for HTTT is what I'm looking forward the most, with that angry guitar!

One of the great "lost" songs in my opinion. I know we have IRD2 version, but the one you're talking about during HTTT, although raw, hit the sweet spot for me.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m not really super interested in any unreleased songs at this point tbh, especially anything that would’ve been out around Kid A. Maybe Follow Me Around I guess but I can’t even remember anything else we would’ve known of by then, that we haven’t already gotten.

That is, unless they have some very high quality takes of songs we’ve never heard of before.

2 hours ago, Fake Chinese Robert Plant said:

I’m not really super interested in any unreleased songs at this point tbh, especially anything that would’ve been out around Kid A. Maybe Follow Me Around I guess but I can’t even remember anything else we would’ve known of by then, that we haven’t already gotten.

That is, unless they have some very high quality takes of songs we’ve never heard of before.

Yeah FMA for me too.  Well, as long as it doesn't have the Blair lyric.  I like the MPIE version the best.

Edit:. The one devilhood did is probably the best.

Edited by booger bear