• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the fuck is wrong with you new people

Ed is a mouth cunt.

Salo vibes

Posted Images

Ok, so I hate to be that guy, but... https://extra.ie/2020/09/10/news/irish-news/man-floating-down-liffey

"‘This appeared to be a controlled situation and a water rescue response was stood down.’

Viewers who watched the video of the man floating down the River Liffey had suggested that the incident could be related to a charity event or a performance art piece."

Well, y’know what is happening?... HI Q! Colin Greenwood’s bass odyssey 

Featuring Donald Fagen and Boz Scaggs, Gene Ween, Kathryn Bint and Los Lobos.  
Bernard Purdy(creator of the “Purdy” shuffle) and James Gadson on drums.

This is really gearing up to be the most posh and sophisticated solo debut from any member we’ve seen so far!

8 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

Well, y’know what is happening?... HI Q! Colin Greenwood’s bass odyssey 

Featuring Donald Fagen and Boz Scaggs, Gene Ween, Kathryn Bint and Los Lobos.  
Bernard Purdy(creator of the “Purdy” shuffle) and James Gadson on drums.

This is really gearing up to be the most posh and sophisticated solo debut from any member we’ve seen so far!

This isn't going to become the new meme. You won't see @fabri re-posting this nonsense.

15 minutes ago, section 917 said:

THIS IT IT!

That’s it! The Jermaine Jackson track about avoiding freakish celebrity.  Oh the shimmering  irony of Jermaines tattooed in hairline. Brilliant satire, Colin!

63B91090-3DA5-42B8-B9F4-3207DF8334EF.jpeg

Edited by Nirvana
On 9/9/2020 at 10:51 PM, baba booey said:

@ 2:12 :classic_laugh:

Not sure it ever hit me this way before but Colin looks like he’s actually having a full on manic depressive meltdown internally and covering it as best he can. It’s a state I’m prone to recognize. It’s definitely beyond annoyance.  Something was up.

Edited by Girl in the Purple Dress
  • Like 1
On 9/9/2020 at 2:13 PM, Fuzzyste said:

He openly admitted to fucking a flashlight didnt he

Yeah:

It's amazing, actually. I suggest you get a regular one and not the one of the ones with the fancy textures, it was actually unpleasant getting it to the base of my penis when I used one of those. But the default is great. Each fleshlight needs to be broken in though, if you're too used to the the tight grip of your hand, or other textures. After about a week of use, it should be fine. It reconditions the way you orgasm, and it's quite amazing. It's like you use your entire body, really. You have to be careful though. Since the fleshlight is quite big, you don't want to get to erratic with your jerking during climax, as you can hurt yourself a little. But that's an issue I personally face, since I lay down. I don't know if it's an issue if you jerk off sitting, since you have more stability.

• Like 3