• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the fuck is wrong with you new people

Ed is a mouth cunt.

All that digging through the archives to just tweet 5 photos.

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Girl in the Purple Dress said:

Kid A is our generations Dark Side of the Moon.  Okc is our Sgt. Peppers and In Rainbows...hmmm at the end of the day I’m going to have to go with Aja.   Something from it will be the sample of a hippityhop hit ten years from now and it will be the one that old hack musician geezers romanticize , while kids think it’s ok but don’t quite get it yet.

IT IS A MUCH BETTER ALBUM THAN AJA(if that needs to be clarified) but that’s the cultural slot I give it.

Side note: Rh killed led zep.  Kids who bump that are just being silly or else they’re the new genesis fans that need a tutor.

Zepplin rules 🤘🏿

Wrong.

Pablo Honey = Help!

The Bends = Rubber Soul

OK Computer = Revolver

Kid A = Sgt Pepper's

Amnesiac = Magical Mystery Tour

HTTT = White Album

In Rainbows = Abbey Road

King of Limbs = Yellow Submarine

Moon Shaped Pool = Let It Be

Purple Dress, i have wondered about the timing of the release and how they would not want it to be distracting whatsoever and i agree!

Seemingly, the actual anniversary date might be just early enough!  And, what we can guess at this point could happen is: the release of some amont of retrospective audiovisual elements onto the library, which would not be any more distracting than the 20th anniversary itself!!  it would be of positive interest to many people, but it would not result in sustained media attention! 

• Like 1

Put it to ya like dis heaya!

Ain’t gone distract sheeit!

After all,

it’s just some wax paper(hit me up)

but it’s the principal of the thing, YA DIG!?

shit ain’t right, when people ought to be workn ta get they world right ,they minds right

So dem cookies come out nice

a heh hehhh he !!!🤪🤪🤪

• Like 1
On 8/31/2020 at 4:34 PM, Scatterbrain said:

Wrong.

Pablo Honey = Help!

The Bends = Rubber Soul

OK Computer = Revolver

Kid A = Sgt Pepper's

Amnesiac = Magical Mystery Tour

HTTT = White Album

In Rainbows = Abbey Road

King of Limbs = Yellow Submarine

Moon Shaped Pool = Let It Be

So next release will be Free as a bird in about 20 years from now😉

Heres what I think: For a few weeks they've each had CDs of unmastered 'rough' mixes like what was leaked with HTTT and after extensive listening they went back to do the FINAL mixes, adding any cool extra bits that were required (e.g. the cutting up of the drums on Myxomatosis). Now it will be ready for mastering, which takes a couple of days or something. I just hope it's mastered well. Some albums are mastered too loudly and they 'clip' (i.e. distort slightly at loud parts)

• Like 3
3 hours ago, fabri said:

Heres what I think: For a few weeks they've each had CDs of unmastered 'rough' mixes like what was leaked with HTTT and after extensive listening they went back to do the FINAL mixes, adding any cool extra bits that were required (e.g. the cutting up of the drums on Myxomatosis). Now it will be ready for mastering, which takes a couple of days or something. I just hope it's mastered well. Some albums are mastered too loudly and they 'clip' (i.e. distort slightly at loud parts)

This shit in iambic pentameter?

RRRRrrrrruuuuufffffffff
It’s rike, it’s rike, it’s rike, it’s rike

Mecca recca high
Recca hi knee hole
Nibble on her thigh
Rick it up srow 
Ass crack
Paddywhack 
Give a dog a bone
Dis old man dead and he
Buried in her butt hole
Quacking shakn reg
On the first time I did rick 
The ass to the taint to the srit to the crit 
Her badass rady boner pop big rike a tiny dick-yipe-

10 hours ago, Zane said:

Pre lp9 was great but I’m kinda glad it’s dead. Couldn’t deal with that level of distraction now

Yeah that's also true. 

Can't believe it's been almost 5 years since the hype began!

5 hours ago, Scatterbrain said:

So did anyone else get a postcard today with the bear and “I’m lost at sea” written 20x over it?

Fun fact scatterbrain, back before Kid A you could request a postcard from Radiohead and you got to write what you wanted to.  I wrote Thom suck my dick and they sent it too.  lol. It’s the test bear with red eyes on a boat.  Best Radiohead moment of my life.  

We waited 20 years for this. ...20 years. And they ruined Present Tense. Not a fan of much of anything so far. This is what happens when you deliberately try to evolve. It's only 1st listen, but I'm going to say Radiohead are never coming back to their former glory. I've given up. How is this even possible 😶😞 Depressing day.

• Haha 1