• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the fuck is wrong with you new people

Ed is a mouth cunt.

All that digging through the archives to just tweet 5 photos.

Posted Images

On 6/25/2020 at 7:49 PM, PackofSandwiches said:

I thought the Neil Young Song was 4 Minute Warning.  I suppose they both can be. 

edit: indeed after reviewing Ed’s diary, Neil Young Song and Bombers are the same song. 

Yes indeed. On one of the 2006 blackboards "Bombers / Neil Young *9" had become "Bombers / 4 minute warning"

https://citizeninsane.eu/music/inrainbows/4minutewarning.html

Neil Young #9 (number nine... number nine!)

BOMBERS!

maybe Frozen Up can be retitled You're The Cream (In My Airport Coffee!)

On 7/6/2020 at 6:15 AM, Robjonas said:

Ed has said they could release a box set of material from the Kid A era. 

If that's the case I hope they realise from the minidiscs release that people would love to hear everything!

• Like 1

Unfortunately I'd have to think the chances that we somehow get EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MINIDISC from the sessions can't possibly happen again..No way that could possibly ever happen again at all..............

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, section 917 said:

Unfortunately I'd have to think the chances that we somehow get EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MINIDISC from the sessions can't possibly happen again..No way that could possibly ever happen again at all..............

Agreed though it would be very nice.  Even though the band is more "chill" these days about releasing unreleased demos and recordings, they still want to curate exactly that is released.  So we'll get a Kid A version of the white cassette from OKNOTOK, but not the 17-hour Minidisc equivalent.   

Edited by First Against the Wall
Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2020 at 4:42 AM, section 917 said:

If they even did anything even remotely close to the amount of material on the minidiscs it'd be like £500+. I also think the percentage of people who'd actually want that level of content would be very slim. Outside of us nerd fans online there won't be that many people who'd be interested in Optimistic (Take 25) etc. 

I reckon most normal people won't have even heard the amnesiac b sides. 

Edited by Fuzzyste
4 hours ago, Fuzzyste said:

If they even did anything even remotely close to the amount of material on the minidiscs it'd be like £500+. I also think the percentage of people who'd actually want that level of content would be very slim. Outside of us nerd fans online there won't be that many people who'd be interested in Optimistic (Take 25) etc. 

I reckon most normal people won't have even heard the amnesiac b sides. 

There was an interview with Nigel about Ultraista this springtime where he was describing that the Public Library is a place that some of the KID A material will appear; He didn't say whether that meant visual or audio, as they have also gathered lots of art and writings from the creation period over time!

I think where the OKNOTOK cassette is there now, they may choose this time to have the session and archival material be free to hear. 

As far as a new physical disc of some sort, there may be several totally unheard full studio songs, and a few alternate versions of songs to complete it!!  essentially the third of three albums made from the sessions that revealed itself to them when revisiting!!  

I think this pandemic will stop the release of a physical item because of how it would have to include people working in close proximety.  Maybe it will be an initial digital release with a physical release a year from now when Amnesiac was released.  

I wonder though.  What song is the C-minor song?  

Edit: as a Yank fuck this pandemic and fuck Trump in the ass with cattle prod.

Edited by booger bear
  • Like 2