Sign in to follow this  
evil_ash_xero

Looking for DVD quality concerts from 95-98 era

I was pointed in this direction, by Reddit. Although the site seems to be kind of... blank. 😞 I am really looking for good quality vids of Radiohead concerts from The Bends/OK Computer era. I bought the Astoria one, and I have the Glastonbury one (no Airbag?!). I would like some others from this time frame, if they exist. I wouldn't mind the Pink Pop one from 96 (the one with Lift), but I don't want to download it from YouTube, where the quality is questionable.

Anyone give me a heads up? I hear this is the place to go to for this. I'm just not finding it. Help an old school Radiohead fan out.

EDIT: Also, is there a good quality version of True Love Waits, from Belgium? The first performance? I am dying to have that, in good quality. It's magical. No soundboards?

Edited by evil_ash_xero

WE DONT TAKE TOO KINDLY TO YOUR TYPE AROUND THESE HERE PORTS

:classic_ninja:

now boogie he ain't hurtin' no body!

• Haha 1

Damn. I guess Reddit was lying to me. You guys certainly aren't loving me like I was a brother.

I didn't think Radiohead cared about file sharing?

Thanks for the link, OKNOTOK.

Edited by evil_ash_xero

1 hour ago, evil_ash_xero said:

Damn. I guess Reddit was lying to me. You guys certainly aren't loving me like I was a brother.

I didn't think Radiohead cared about file sharing?

Thanks for the link, OKNOTOK.

maybe the hub? i havent really used it much, but you’ll find a lot of stuff. also that IP address is old if you search reddit you should be able to find the new one idk what it is

Edited by baba booey