Treefingers - Extended Version

9 hours ago, Zane said:

Seriously, what are you ever on about? It’s not endearing 

wtf do you care.  Im just potential anonymous chump change to go into your pocket to suit whatever your situation is or to tell you how great you are.  Expecting to pay a record company back from atease proceeds is dumb.  Look at this place.  There is like 15 of you posting.  Its not our job to bail you out.  I grew up with Jazz musicians and that sort of petty approval seeking is not their line at all. They own what they are.  They don't hustle bullshit. They don't need 14 dorks to tell them theyre real and get all pissy when they don't.  You cant even make a joke thread without ingratiating  yourself.

You use Jazz to feel special in pop music and use pop music to feel special in Jazz and you use this place to feel special in general.  

Don't talk to me about shallow gimmicks.  Don't act like you come here to talk about anything either. Hows that for endearment? Hows that for plain english?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Zane said:

Seriously, what are you ever on about? It’s not endearing 

Not really the words, more the smug behind it. The self importance.  The false sense of applying some kind of order on top of what I see as a kind of self absorbed tunnel vision.  Like if you don’t get your cookie maybe you’re not so special. Like your just one of them and that would be terrible, and then there are these flies you gotta swat bothering you.  They’re saying something. I don’t understand. I don’t care just buy my album.

Edited by Girl in the Purple Dress
7 hours ago, Girl in the Purple Dress said:

wtf do you care.  Im just potential anonymous chump change to go into your pocket to suit whatever your situation is or to tell you how great you are.  Expecting to pay a record company back from atease proceeds is dumb.  Look at this place.  There is like 15 of you posting.  Its not our job to bail you out.  I grew up with Jazz musicians and that sort of petty approval seeking is not their line at all. They own what they are.  They don't hustle bullshit. They don't need 14 dorks to tell them theyre real and get all pissy when they don't.  You cant even make a joke thread without ingratiating  yourself.

You use Jazz to feel special in pop music and use pop music to feel special in Jazz and you use this place to feel special in general.  

Don't talk to me about shallow gimmicks.  Don't act like you come here to talk about anything either. Hows that for endearment? Hows that for plain english?

I figured that this place may be interested and, surprise surprise, a couple of people were. That’s all it amounts to. You’ve also mistaken many jokey comments as me being serious. If you think I’m ever actually seriously bigging myself up then you’ve misunderstood quite spectacularly. 

Edited by Zane

Yes; whoever the multi troll accounts are, their familiarity with the mellow nature of atease is fleeting at best! 

it is either "appearcomposed" who suspiciously stopped posting and these accounts took over, or some equivalent situation.  thankfully the ignore list options are very easy in this version of the board!! 

Bleh! You sound like some soppy Christian school marm. Talking to you is like getting slapped in the face by flaccid dicks.  Peh, peh, peh!

Some weirdo Christian perched up in yer state of grace.  Notice there is never much back and forth with you.  It’s mostly you emphatically decreeing sweet nothings while everyone tunes you out. 

6 hours ago, Zane said:

I figured that this place may be interested and, surprise surprise, a couple of people were. That’s all it amounts to. You’ve also mistaken many jokey comments as me being serious. If you think I’m ever actually seriously bigging myself up then you’ve misunderstood quite spectacularly. 

Never judged you prior to your condescension of me.  Now I am.  Yer a judgemental twat. It comes off subliminally .  Air of superiority is the perfect term for it. You won’t see it.  It’s your blind spot. You’ll continue on your days with it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, duaessences as clay become said:

Yes; whoever the multi troll accounts are, their familiarity with the mellow nature of atease 

Yeah, so mellow that 10 out of 12 forums stay COMPLETELY EMPTY.  Do yourself a favor, honey, take a Valium, stare off into space and SMILE. it’s gonna be a long fucking fall and winter

57 minutes ago, Girl in the Purple Dress said:

Never judged you prior to your condescension of me.  Now I am.  Yer a judgemental twat. It comes off subliminally .  Air of superiority is the perfect term for it. You won’t see it.  It’s your blind spot. You’ll continue on your days with it.

Ah yes, shtick on an internet message board is a deep glimpse into my broken psyche.