Sign in to follow this  
TRUE LOVE

Youtube Radiohead reactions

I really hate these reaction videos. People actually ask for donations for TV review/reaction videos so they can do it full time!

As much as I don't particularly enjoy the swarm and overpopulation of YouTube reactions, DCcookster just has a face that warms my heart when he listens to the music (especially RH's). The guy looks like he's gone through a bit of trouble and seems like the music/channel is helping him get his bearings. I've been there too, so seeing something similar is cool. Most other channel reactions are boring usually.

Edited by Bacon

What's this guy's story? How does he dig all this music (you can see "epic" and "love" on half of the videos on his channel page) and yet he's never heard it? These are old songs, and by no means obscure.

e: ok, he answers that here

Edited by pentachris

I can't stand these "reaction" videos. One of the worst series I've seen are videos with a dude named Chris Warren. He drives around in his car and his girlfriend listens and "reacts" to Radiohead. Besides the fact that driving around in a car is a horrendous way to experience Radiohead, the videos are unnecessarily long and offer little insight. This guy also has something like a 30+ minute video with him trying to explain how the piano on "Videotape" is syncopated one 1/2 beat (or an eighth note) behind the actual, intended downbeat of the song. (Why does it take him upwards of 30 minutes to explain it when I have done it in one sentence? I don't know.)

1 hour ago, Cmontheplane said:

I can't stand these "reaction" videos. One of the worst series I've seen are videos with a dude named Chris Warren. He drives around in his car and his girlfriend listens and "reacts" to Radiohead. Besides the fact that driving around in a car is a horrendous way to experience Radiohead, the videos are unnecessarily long and offer little insight. This guy also has something like a 30+ minute video with him trying to explain how the piano on "Videotape" is syncopated one 1/2 beat (or an eighth note) behind the actual, intended downbeat of the song. (Why does it take him upwards of 30 minutes to explain it when I have done it in one sentence? I don't know.)

1. His name isn't Chris Warren and he doesn't really do "reaction" videos.

2. You seem like you'd be fun at parties.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Bacon said:

Alright Chris, simmer down!

On 10/27/2018 at 7:00 PM, Bacon said:

1. Haha! Yes, Chris Warren is an NFL player. His name is Warren Lain!
2. Only if they're anti-fun parties.

Warren Lain's an intelligent dude. He knows his music theory and he's one of the best in the tutorial business when it comes to Radiohead.

His "reaction" videos you despise so much were just something he was doing to get his fiance into Radiohead before they went to see them live. He didn't want her to go and take a ticket without listening to their music, and he figured it'd be something cool to record. No need to be so hostile about it. He actually produces helpful content especially compared to people who literally just record themselves smiling to a song.

No hostility, and I'm not saying he isn't smart. I just really don't like his videos. Or any reaction videos. (Especially Star Wars trailers!)

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:32 PM, Bacon said:

Warren Lain's an intelligent dude. He knows his music theory and he's one of the best in the tutorial business when it comes to Radiohead.

His "reaction" videos you despise so much were just something he was doing to get his fiance into Radiohead before they went to see them live. He didn't want her to go and take a ticket without listening to their music, and he figured it'd be something cool to record. No need to be so hostile about it. He actually produces helpful content especially compared to people who literally just record themselves smiling to a song.

you should glisten to yr buddy warren glain … he's a cruel untelligent dude!

put a cork in it bacon boy!

😠

you making some Jamaican!

jerk the chicken!