Eliminator

RADIOHEAD LP10

finally an ateaseweb user I can get onboard with 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Care to elaborate? 

Nevermind I found it

For anyone interested, thom was asked if there was a radiohead album in the works, to which he responded "no. We are all doing separate things right now."

Edited by Black Jesus

3 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

For anyone interested, thom was asked if there was a radiohead album in the works, to which he responded "no. We are all doing separate things right now."

😥😫😟

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Care to elaborate? 

Nevermind I found it

Based off what MarkGrace just re-posted for me in the RS article about Nigel putting together AMSP, sounds about right. I didn't even realize it's been 3 years since AMSP. Feels like maybe two. It's funny cause there's been all this "hype" for it (especially since that guy claimed he worked for XL and knew shit), but I was thinking to myself like, "I...really don't think they've been working on it." So hearing this makes perfect sense to me, but does suck. And if that's the case, that means 2021 or 2022 new RH record. Yikes.

Edited by Musickiksreal
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, MarkGrace said:

Thom kills LP10 hype in Elektronauts interview. :classic_angry:

Kinda assumed the next release will be Ed LP1 then Kid A 20th then we'll maybe get another Radiohead album/tour. 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 6:17 PM, hysterical.useless said:

The fact that they still haven't hired Zane as a producer

i somewhat feel this way that they have not made an EP or album with Neil Young!!  Of course, the same could be said for basically all musicians and potential collaborations!

From the outside it can always seem like music must feel like a universal language even moreso to musicians~artists who have been able to reach more people and interact with more musicians.  it seems to be more complicated than that.

Personalities, after all, are not currently based for example solely on music, largely because human beings are not currently using exclusively music-based (or exclusively creative) language.  It is encouraging to consider that it could happen any day , it just requires some attention and enthusiasm!!