Eliminator

RADIOHEAD LP10

2 hours ago, pleasekeepmoving said:

Repeating because I'd love to know: what's the evidence for an Australian tour in January?

None from my knowledge.

7 hours ago, italo said:

ed was very adamant to give a time frame when I asked him, but he sort of gave away it won't be soon and that the tour won't be next year.

going on a limb, as per usual radiohead fan practice, this makes sense with possible radiohead sessions in the middle.

Didn't know you talked to Ed. So there's no indication of when it will be? Everyone here was thinking RH was done after 2018 but the band has taken every opportunity they can to emphasize they're going to keep on doing their thing, so good to hear Ed corroborate that.

Edited by Bacon

13 hours ago, italo said:

ed was very adamant to give a time frame when I asked him, but he sort of gave away it won't be soon and that the tour won't be next year.

going on a limb, as per usual radiohead fan practice, this makes sense with possible radiohead sessions in the middle.

Italo, mate, forgive me, but I am baffled by this post.

"Ed was very adamant to give a time frame" - what? this means Ed insisted on giving a time frame. Do you mean he was reluctant to give a time frame?

"It won't be soon" - what won't be soon? Solo album? LP10? Tour?

"Going on a limb" - the phrase is "going out on a limb" and it means to take a risk on your own. You mean you're just speculating, right?

Edited by Duff

Duff, that is about Ed's album and tour! 

Ed has said he is hoping to bring his band to South America once the album is released.

They have had some recording sessions already, but I think now that they are trying to figure out specifically what songs will be on the album, whether to make more music first and have additional even more cohesive music on the album, and what the touring band might be (There are some musicians who are part of the group that has recorded so far who could be busy for long periods of time with other groups)!

• Thanks 1

I keep hearing different things from different people. Don’t know who their sources are, but they have provided pretty reliable info to me in the past.

I know this for a fact: At the end of the North American tour, some of the fans that lingered near the tour buses asked the crew whether or not they should be saving up money for a Australian tour, to which a crew member replied “you better save money quickly” and added that there will likely be a “very small” tour in January.

I heard that this will be followed with an afp tour this summer

Edited by nkased
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, hysterical.useless said:

Wait, so is this studio thing a bullshit rumor made up by the Annex or?

Image result for shrug gif

Could be.  The person that would go to that sort of effort would be sad but I wouldn't put it past them.  At this point, I really don't care.  If you want to prank a failing messageboard of but a few then go ahead and realize what you are.  

But Radiohead has been known to have many recording sessions prior to releasing an album.  I still put my bets on a 2020 or 2021 LP10 release.  

Edited by booger bear

On 10/10/2018 at 1:13 AM, Duff said:

Italo, mate, forgive me, but I am baffled by this post.

"Ed was very adamant to give a time frame" - what? this means Ed insisted on giving a time frame. Do you mean he was reluctant to give a time frame?

"It won't be soon" - what won't be soon? Solo album? LP10? Tour?

"Going on a limb" - the phrase is "going out on a limb" and it means to take a risk on your own. You mean you're just speculating, right?

sorry for my broken english, I must've been either busy or tired writing that post...

1. I meant he was reluctant to give a time frame.
2. the question was directly about the tour, and I assume his response was about that specifically but it somehow seemed tied to the album not being quite ready yet.
3. correct! going OUT on a limb / speculating.

woops!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, italo said:

woops!

The spelling is actually "whoops". Educate yourself before posting again please. Unbelievable.

• Haha 6

oops is actually spelled hoops!

alley / ollie boops!

On 10/10/2018 at 4:14 PM, hysterical.useless said:

Wait, so is this studio thing a bullshit rumor made up by the Annex or?

Absolute bullshit. And if Radiohead is doing anything new, it’s not getting recorded in the studio and/or we won’t hear about it till at least November.

I find it hard to believe that I’m the only one who knows this info. I get that people may not want to share information, but can they stop with the misinformation? Who are they even trolling at this point? There is literally nobody here

Edited by nkased
  • Thanks 1

fake news!

at ease is more popular than its ever bin!

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:55 PM, chernobyl2 said:

Were you told who it was or are you just inferring?!

Just information. Not sure if there's someone going there who can offer more money, I presumed Radiohead might demo there?

Seriously shut up. I know a lot more than I’m telling and I’m 1000% sure you are lying. 

Also, nobody books a studio for 8 weeks straight. I’m not a musician. I’ve never recorded in a studio.... I still know that what you are saying is stupid and never happens. 

Also, get a fucking life.

K, Bai. ?‍♀️

P.S. here’s a hint: as far as I know, @Duff was right about a schedule conflict with Nigel per the post below. Unless plans changed since early September, Jonny and Nigel both had other commitments during this break.

E4C51D87-E20A-4163-ADD1-D38AFE20C32C.jpeg

Edited by nkased

52 minutes ago, Bacon said:

So we're not getting anything soon from the boys, right?

We're getting 2 Thom solo outings and a Thom tour, as well as forthcoming Phil and Ed stuff I believe... so YES, but not Radiohead proper.

Except if the Australian tour is legit...

Yeah I know.

nkased is just making it seem like RH has a specific trick up their sleeve they're about to pull.

3 hours ago, Bacon said:

Yeah I know.

nkased is just making it seem like RH has a specific trick up their sleeve they're about to pull.

No. I’m not. I’m just not telling you exactly what a few members are doing. I’m just trying to respect their privacy. 

Well I just asked around and nobody has heard anything new about the possibility of an Australian tour. So maybe they decided against it. :classic_sad:

i still wont lose hope until we are well into November. Everyone is busy right now so maybe they just haven’t had the time to finalize dates. Fingers crossed.

On 10/15/2018 at 4:41 AM, nkased said:

P.S. here’s a hint: as far as I know, Duff was right about a schedule conflict with Nigel per the post below. Unless plans changed since early September, Jonny and Nigel both had other commitments during this break.

Flea is in the studio with the Chili Peppers currently, and there has been no clear sense of who is there as producer..!!  It would be hard to know for sure but Nigel has produced for them at a From the Basement session before, and mixed the most recent LP, so maybe it is him!   

I haven't cared for the Chili Peppers since One Hot Minute (which is a great album).  Californication wasn't bad thought but anything after has sucked imo.  

Edited by booger bear