Sign in to follow this  
Scatterbrain

This is it...

more like this is shit

the operative this, being this new radiohead message board and the fact i haven't gotten banned yet

You won't get banned.  There are no moderators.  We are operating here on good faith and strength of character.  

Just now, booger bear said:

My tour blues is that I could not go to the Cincy show.  They got the best setlist of the tour.  

I went, but honestly it wasn't a patch on Chicago's second night. Definitely my personal highlight. I preferred the setlist and the crowd was ecstatic!

And no I will not change my avatar.  If your children cannot handle the movie Labyrinth then you have weak and sad children.  

Guys.. ? I have a fiancee who's boyfriend's sister's niece has a cousin who dates Clive's wife and he said that after this tour Radiohead are pretty much over and they're gonna pull all their music from their labels and spotify and there's gonna be like a radiohead music death squad that's gonna walk around and take away people's CDs and vinyls, so enjoy it while it lasts. THIS IS IT! ?

hold on to your damn tapes!

(and watch for the snakes!)

SSssss!

Everybody is wearing black in their last concert, and no comments in this thread? 

9 minutes ago, alberto said:

Everybody is wearing black in their last concert, and no comments in this thread? 

Booger mentioning the Grim Reaper with 9 bears as the poster at every tour stop, and now this! :classic_sad: