Sign in to follow this  
hysterical.useless

Thom, Jonny, Colin, Ed, and Phil have been to every Radiohead show

Posted (edited)

One of the bolds playing the drums

Edited by n@di@
  • Like 1

imagine how boring radiohead would be after a coupel shows, it's a wonder they haven't blasted their brains into small bits

Thom, Jonny, Colin and Ed should quit.

Phil and Clive can then rename the band to Boldhead.

Nigel can stay because he's almost bold, right?

• Like 1

?

And also I'd love Stanley to get a wide canvas on stage so he can go along with the rhythms  -_-

the double drummer live painter sexperience!

coming to you so very soon!

On 7/31/2018 at 6:04 AM, n@di@ said:

One of the bolds playing the drums

clive has hair now, and it's freaky!

also he ruins every song with that shaker!

• Like 1

I want Phil to get really angry and self conscious during a gig, randomly get up and march over to Clive and start shaking him.

Just for comedic effect of course!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/3/2018 at 9:41 PM, devilhood said:

I want Phil to get really angry and self conscious during a gig, randomly get up and march over to Clive and start shaking him.

Just for comedic effect of course!

Imagine it. Phil gets absolutely livid at something and throws a cymbal at Colin who fucking lunges at him and soon there's claret everywhere. The cymbal hits Jonny who thinks Thom threw it, and they're a right pair of poofs so they're rolling around scratching and pulling hair. Ed tries to split up Colin and Phil but gets caught in the melee. So the lads are on stage knocking seven shades of shit out of each other when Clive FUCKING CALMLY sits down at his drumkit and lays down a beat so fucking sick that the other boys can't resist the rhythm and they dance until they fucking die of exhaustion right there in front of the audience. 

Then Clive's fake bald head rips off to reveal Chris Martin underneath, and he's like "I have destroyed your favourite band, and there's nothing you can do about it!! Mwahahahahaha!!!" and he fucking legs it and is never heard from again. 

All that's left is dead fucking silence. The whole band lays in a big heap on the stage. The audience are stunned. From the back, a single solitary voice is heard. 

"DO CREEP". 

• Haha 4

On 8/7/2018 at 2:19 PM, Grunthos The Flatulent said:

Imagine it. Phil gets absolutely livid at something and throws a cymbal at Colin who fucking lunges at him and soon there's claret everywhere. The cymbal hits Jonny who thinks Thom threw it, and they're a right pair of poofs so they're rolling around scratching and pulling hair. Ed tries to split up Colin and Phil but gets caught in the melee. So the lads are on stage knocking seven shades of shit out of each other when Clive FUCKING CALMLY sits down at his drumkit and lays down a beat so fucking sick that the other boys can't resist the rhythm and they dance until they fucking die of exhaustion right there in front of the audience. 

Then Clive's fake bald head rips off to reveal Chris Martin underneath, and he's like "I have destroyed your favourite band, and there's nothing you can do about it!! Mwahahahahaha!!!" and he fucking legs it and is never heard from again. 

All that's left is dead fucking silence. The whole band lays in a big heap on the stage. The audience are stunned. From the back, a single solitary voice is heard. 

"DO CREEP". 

It was at that precise moment, Thom kicked a female photographer in the face...

Oh wait, wrong singer lol

On 8/7/2018 at 2:19 PM, Grunthos The Flatulent said:

"DO CREEP". 

I can totally see the audicence shouting creep after witnessing that

6 hours ago, alberto said:

I can totally see the audicence shouting creep after witnessing that

In a really obnoxiously slurred bro kind of voice too.