Sign in to follow this  
booger bear

Post whatever the FUCK you want because this place is about to be shut down

at ease will never die!

hell why would you ever even bother to TRY!

in mein last breathpost i'll curse zaneberg!

On 11/8/2019 at 3:39 AM, Zane said:

booger I do worry about you 

I'm not sure why.  I'm perfectly happy.  Maybe eccentric but what is wrong with that?  Also, I've always appreciated you.  I created this thread because the forum is being spammed by bots.  Just look at the front page.  Members have tried to contact Ade on Facebook and tell him.  He ignores it.  It's obvious that this is a short period of time before his last payment runs out and the board closes.  So if it does before I get to say it, you were one of my favorite Atease members.  Ash is my favorite because we have been on three different Radiohead boards dating back to before Kid A.  

Edited by booger bear
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, booger bear said:

I'm not sure why.  I'm perfectly happy.  Maybe eccentric but what is wrong with that?  Also, I've always appreciated you.  I created this thread because the forum is being spammed by bots.  Just look at the front page.  Members have tried to contact Ade on Facebook and tell him.  He ignores it.  It's obvious that this is a short period of time before his last payment runs out and the board closes.  So if it does before I get to say it, you were one of my favorite Atease members.  Ash is my favorite because we have been on three different Radiohead boards dating back to before Kid A.  

And you have my favourite avatar! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, booger bear said:

Just look at the front page.  Members have tried to contact Ade on Facebook and tell him.  He ignores it.  It's obvious that this is a short period of time before his last payment runs out and the board closes.   

he is visibly taking a break from "Radioheadnews" which includes this board; but i think it is because he knows that there will be limited news and activity until the new KID A release is announced, rather than that he is going to let the site expire again. 

I am not sure but i feel like that will be no later next year than AMSP was released; I just don't think they are keen on the idea of their art project release blending together with and in any way distracting anyone from upcoming elections etc. whether the albums are relevant or not!  I sort of think it could be as soon as midwinter; OKNOTOK was announced just a few months ahead of release!

On 11/13/2019 at 12:06 AM, duaessences as clay become said:

he is visibly taking a break from "Radioheadnews" which includes this board; but i think it is because he knows that there will be limited news and activity until the new KID A release is announced, rather than that he is going to let the site expire again. 

It's a shame but understandable.We need another minidisc leak to liven things up again!

On 11/12/2019 at 8:06 AM, duaessences as clay become said:

1) His lack of response can easily be taken as a decision to passively chuck this place.   

2) He has rebranded At Ease with a new look and new mission, branching out into promotion and management and records, which pretty much strands RH atease.

3) His otherworld activity, perfectly fine, of course, sure, make money, have a career, have a cigar dear boy, but it would still be nice if he would show a little respect for the site and people (more than a few old ateasers are here) who kinda launched his media presence. Maybe I'm overstating that, but starting this up again and never looking back is . . . a pretty shitey thing to do.  (Maybe I'll be banned for saying that!  Come and get me!!)

4)  I don't know Adriaan, but I sent him two more emails asking for his attention--to two different addresses.   I was NICE.  

5) Speaking of nice, thanks @duaessences as clay become for a lot of post pushing and bumps.  You're also awarded the diplomat award for "he is visibly taking a break".

6)  I would never shite on a place I enjoy, have enjoyed.  As frustrating as this situation is, I gotta believe it's temporary. I think this place is worth keeping (as I write that I am shaking my head WHY WHY WHY) and I would/will miss it if it gets abruptly shut down.   

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thatthere said:

6)  I would never shite on a place I enjoy, have enjoyed.  As frustrating as this situation is, I gotta believe it's temporary. I think this place is worth keeping (as I write that I am shaking my head WHY WHY WHY) and I would/will miss it if it gets abruptly shut down.   

Absolutely!!

• Like 2

that's MISTER pink!

pissed her mink :classic_ninja:

On 11/11/2019 at 7:09 PM, booger bear said:

Ash is my favorite because we have been on three different Radiohead boards dating back to before Kid A.  

😭

it's so sad now!

I had such fun fantasies of being the last one alive on at ease or the endering of days but no 

it never ends up nearly as "epic" as you'd imagine back in the day day!

hind shite IS 2020!

😠

• Like 1