bluebird

2018 North America Tour

On 2/16/2019 at 12:29 PM, Ambrose Chapel said:

So recordings of the Boston shows just never circulated? 😭

Neeeeeed.... Boooston...... 2...........

Since we are between album drops, this would be a great time for those with tasty shows to release them 

:classic_rolleyes:

Fuck Dimedozen. Fuck ratios. There's easier ways of sharing music. I've rarely been part of a private torrent site where it didn't become increasingly harder/nigh-on impossible to seed, thereby defeating the fucking purpose altogether. How hard is it to post a link and let all who want to download do so?

I'd post an OK Computer sessions leak link right now if I wouldn't get jumped on by folks feeling all precious about their fandom. Nobody pretend they don't want the same thing... if the taper didn't want his or her recording out, guess what? Not that we're unappreciative, just the hoops we have to jump through sometime seem egregious. Also, none of us own the music we're so hungry for, so there's another truth. And I'm not talking about instant gratification here, just encouraging easier avenues of sharing that don't exclude.

7 hours ago, Homesick Android said:

Fuck Dimedozen. Fuck ratios. There's easier ways of sharing music. I've rarely been part of a private torrent site where it didn't become increasingly harder/nigh-on impossible to seed, thereby defeating the fucking purpose altogether. How hard is it to post a link and let all who want to download do so?

I'd post an OK Computer sessions leak link right now if I wouldn't get jumped on by folks feeling all precious about their fandom. Nobody pretend they don't want the same thing... if the taper didn't want his or her recording out, guess what? Not that we're unappreciative, just the hoops we have to jump through sometime seem egregious. Also, none of us own the music we're so hungry for, so there's another truth. And I'm not talking about instant gratification here, just encouraging easier avenues of sharing that don't exclude.

dime is so stupidly easy to survive on. you got it wrong.

Are there actually people that hoard 2018 Radiohead live recordings?

Jesus Christ what a group of braindead jerk-off's. Crazy to me that losers like that actually exist.

On 6/6/2019 at 11:06 AM, appearcomposed said:

Are there actually people that hoard 2018 Radiohead live recordings?

Jesus Christ what a group of braindead jerk-off's. Crazy to me that losers like that actually exist.

^Handle/post

Laughing. 

• Like 2

Hi everyone!! So happy atease is back!! Are there any high quality download of any show from the last tour of Thom Yorke? I really loved the show i went to in chicago

21 hours ago, magpie89 said:

Hi everyone!! So happy atease is back!! Are there any high quality download of any show from the last tour of Thom Yorke? I really loved the show i went to in chicago

There're about ten or eleven shows of Thom's 2018-US-tour on Dime, Chicago is among them. :)

Is Chicago?

IS NOT CHICAGO!

😠