Jump to content
bluebird

2018 North America Tour

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, cosplusisin said:

MTL night 1 has shown up on dime.

yeah, uber cool - it's in a couple of shares on the hub by now.

edit: AND on TTD

Edited by inez4bears

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2018 at 9:44 PM, Ash said:

don't hold your breasts!

A suitably snug bra is recommended in these situations.

 

On 8/28/2018 at 6:31 PM, inez4bears said:

yeah, uber cool - it's in a couple of shares on the hub by now.

edit: AND on TTD

Uber super crazy cool lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SNNAAAAAAAAAAKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

 

*as I watch my digested steak disappear down the toilet bowl*

 

?

 

Word of advice, steak is bad for you. It'll give you cancer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, has anyone seen MSG 3/4 or Philly 1/2 outside of torrents/the Hub? While these may be comically easy, I am unable to use either due to an ancient laptop and no WiFi at home for the foreseeable future. 

 

Would anyone be willing to DM a link or point me in the right direction?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love when people post to the internet and say they have no access. 

Out of curiosity, how old is your laptop? I was downloading torrents in 2003 with my (at the time) dated toshiba laptop...at hotels, kinkos,  libraries all sorts of places. In 2003. Diff city every day no less. 

These recordings exist in the public domain (well,except not philly 2 yet) and are relatively easy to find. You could have done so in the time it took you to compose your post. I’m fairly sure there are links at the beginning of this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lurgee said:

Hi, has anyone seen MSG 3/4 or Philly 1/2 outside of torrents/the Hub? While these may be comically easy, I am unable to use either due to an ancient laptop and no WiFi at home for the foreseeable future. 

 

Would anyone be willing to DM a link or point me in the right direction?

Both MSG and Philly nights are conveniently on YouTube, definitely the easiest option. There are uploads on YT from other sources too, but they are broken up on a per-song basis.

MSG Night 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWbpXqdWzS0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BZe6M5jTx0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vovtNdH-Tk

MSG Night 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ibQI27QEAE

Philly Night 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbY_BR0fLsE

Philly Night 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIgETJC0mzE

Edited by devilhood
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, devilhood said:

Both MSG and Philly nights are conveniently on YouTube, definitely the easiest option. There are uploads on YT from other sources too, but they are broken up on a per-song basis.

MSG Night 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWbpXqdWzS0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BZe6M5jTx0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vovtNdH-Tk

MSG Night 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ibQI27QEAE

Philly Night 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbY_BR0fLsE

Philly Night 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIgETJC0mzE

Oh sweet! Thanks for the links.

That Lord Azure fella captured some quality video. Audio is a tad boomy but w/e. Totally worth checking out his channel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 2+2=Dime said:

I love when people post to the internet and say they have no access. 

Out of curiosity, how old is your laptop? I was downloading torrents in 2003 with my (at the time) dated toshiba laptop...at hotels, kinkos,  libraries all sorts of places. In 2003. Diff city every day no less. 

These recordings exist in the public domain (well,except not philly 2 yet) and are relatively easy to find. You could have done so in the time it took you to compose your post. I’m fairly sure there are links at the beginning of this thread. 

look at THIS guy!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, devilhood said:

Both MSG and Philly nights are conveniently on YouTube, definitely the easiest option. There are uploads on YT from other sources too, but they are broken up on a per-song basis.

MSG Night 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWbpXqdWzS0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BZe6M5jTx0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vovtNdH-Tk

MSG Night 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ibQI27QEAE

Philly Night 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbY_BR0fLsE

Philly Night 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIgETJC0mzE

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it has been a while since the tour--and we've got a Thom Yorke tour about to kick off. The first post in this thread doesn't include a complete list of the recordings circulating.

What do people see as the essential recordings from Radiohead in 2018? Or the AMSP era in general? (VPC had a reddit thread that got me thinking about it.)

I guess my personal favorite right now is probably the Cincinnati Schoeps recording. Runners up might be the Chicago 2 nights and Edgar's Philly 1/MSG 3 recordings.

I'm not sure there are any Boston/Toronto/Pittsburgh recordings circulating, but those were also some great sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×