bluebird

2018 North America Tour

7 minutes ago, devilhood said:

@2+2=Dime Okay, if you're going to misquote me, I'd like a little more creativity.

I never complained about being unable to get the last word, that's just pathetic. Let's give this a rest.

Clearly, amongst all the other things you've changed you edited that as well^

8 minutes ago, Dr. Tchockolate said:

Please, stop the spewage. You're not doing yourself any favors. All he is trying to do is defend a personal piece of work, but you've taken it a step further.

Spewage?

"Not doing myself any favors"? Oh no  - will this bloke hold further "remasters" back if I don't quit?

EPIC LOSS

This person did not produce a "personal piece of work". JEbus. He bastardized a respected taper's recording FFS.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, 2+2=Dime said:

Clearly, amongst all the other things you've changed you edited that as well^

Spewage?

"Not doing myself any favors"? Oh no  - will this bloke hold further "remasters" back if I don't quit?

EPIC LOSS

This person did not produce a "personal piece of work". JEbus. He bastardized a respected taper's recording FFS.

I've heard it, and it's not a bastardized version by any stretch of the imagination. It's just fine; a welcomed and alternative addition in my books. I have both versions on my playlist, and with the remaster I can hear nuances that weren't obvious initially.

I'm also inclined to believe devilhood here. I've been following this thread very closely and he said NOTHING even closely resembling what you quoted.

If you don't like what he did, stop going on about it like an out of control child and step away from the computer.

Edited by Dr. Tchockolate

8 hours ago, inez4bears said:

Let me re-iterate one more time: there are several tapes in the pipeline, that are very much being looked forward to, as they should ? - and dragging this simple matter out does nothing to accelerate their release. 

You maroons should listen to her. She knows what she's talking about.

4 minutes ago, 2+2=Dime said:

You maroons should listen to her. She knows what she's talking about.

Yeah, but quite honestly it was a totally unnecessary comment.

1 minute ago, Dr. Tchockolate said:

Yeah, but quite honestly it was a totally unnecessary comment.

Really? How so?

Funny sh!t...cos its true.

Tapers pay attention to this dreck. You should take my word for it.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, 2+2=Dime said:

Really? How so?

Funny sh!t...cos its true.

Tapers pay attention to this dreck. You should take my word for it.

So when's the marriage date?

Unnecessary because it sounded like a really absurd threat. If you're going to contribute to a community, do it, but why hold tapes to ransom for petit reasons?

Edited by Dr. Tchockolate

It has nothing to do with control, everything to do with respect.

20 minutes ago, Dr. Tchockolate said:

So when's the marriage date?

Unnecessary because it sounded like a really absurd threat. If you're going to contribute to a community, do it, but why hold tapes to ransom for petit reasons?

insert: aretha.gif

Absurd? Laughing. Ever heard of the golden rule...? He/She who holds the gold, rules.

Ransom? laughing harder. Nothing's for sale...no demands have been made. 

You should definitely keep up the snark. You're quite funny something.

2 minutes ago, appearcomposed said:

lol could you imagine being angry over radiohead bootlegs

imagine that. people still use the word bootleg :classic_biggrin:

still paying for them too?

3 minutes ago, appearcomposed said:

lol could you imagine being angry over radiohead bootlegs

That's the thing. I can't, which is why this whole experience is totally bizarre. I guess it's just a matter of waiting until all the toys have been thrown out of the pram.

1 minute ago, 2+2=Dime said:

It has nothing to do with control, everything to do with respect.

insert: aretha.gif

Absurd? Laughing. Ever heard of the golden rule...? He/She who holds the gold, rules.

Ransom? laughing harder. Nothing's for sale...no demands have been made. 

You should definitely keep up the snark. You're quite funny something.

No, but saying that this conversation would affect the release of tapes, is implying that they are being used as a way to silence someone. Not a very polite or sensible way of dealing with the situation. I would have expected something a little more reasonable like "Yeah, the taper and I came to an agreement that we'll leave the release as-is, but thank you for at least spending time on the remaster. Next time please ask before impulsively uploading something".

Keep laughing. Every once in a while I laugh, sometimes I also force myself to smile. It's good for you! Any Doctor will tell you that ?

sure. let the idios teque on and the tapes will just keep uploading themselves...makes sense to me.

still laughing.

• Confused 1

I still want to know how I'm "not doing myself any favors" by "spewing"

Are you guys going to drop MSG4 and the FOB Phillys if I silence myself ???

Double standards.

No point in accusing someone of lacking respect, when apparently it's totally okay for you to talk shit about anyone that has a differing opinion.

Also, respect is earned too y'know. Not demanded. Mistakes can happen! We're supposed to support each other, not act like a bunch of raiders from Fallout 4.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, devilhood said:

@2+2=Dime Okay, if you're going to misquote me, I'd like a little more creativity.

I never complained about being unable to get the last word, that's just pathetic. Let's give this a rest.

6 hours ago, devilhood said:

I'm just trying to establish healthy dialogue. I never got a final word about anything, so I was trying to establish that before deciding to drop it.

That's fair enough, right?

2 minutes ago, 2+2=Dime said:

Hahaha oh my god, this is ridiculous. Okay, let me clarify for your angry brain: Final word, about whether or not the remaster should or should not be distributed.

Posted (edited)

I wrote a message requesting tapeworm to give his opinion, and if he felt that a remaster would be "worth it". I also said I would be willing to revisit it to make any alterations based on his critique.

I also said that I will comply with their ultimate decision either way. Was just hoping to rescue the idea.

You may have initiated the discussion, but like I said, you did not partake privately which explains why you totally misinterpreted my comment.

Edited by devilhood