These are the Essential Radiohead Concerts

21 minutes ago, inez4bears said:

still as easy as it's always been ?

Yup. Even easier, due to how much faster internet speeds are these days. I love it. Some newbies over there have been gushing lately, and rightfully so. It’s the best, simply put! 

Edited by Cmontheplane
21 minutes ago, inez4bears said:

if you control-click (mac) - or right click (pc) on the name - the dialogue book opens the file list button.

Yeah, and then I click on "Browse user's files" and literally nothing happens. Using Shakespeer, there must be something wrong. Is there another mac client you recommend? I can't promise any muffins, but I'd be super grateful for any assistance. Been trying to get this to work for years.

Edited by PackofSandwiches
12 hours ago, PackofSandwiches said:

Yeah, and then I click on "Browse user's files" and literally nothing happens. Using Shakespeer, there must be something wrong. Is there another mac client you recommend? I can't promise any muffins, but I'd be super grateful for any assistance. Been trying to get this to work for years.

yes - I whole-heartedly recommend ditching pre-historic shakes peer for numerous reasons. There are two clients that are in use now; Jucy is one of them but personally I prefer EiskaltDC++ - 

I am so glad to see this essential resource has been preserved, at least in part.

But I just clicked through to VP Cheney's Twitter account and, assuming the profile pic is of the actual person... man oh man... I mean of course I always knew it wasn't really Dick Cheney. But you get an image in your mind... you know?? Plus I'd grown fond of this hilarious fantasy scenario of the real Dick Cheney obsessing over Radiohead bootlegs.

Gonna take my head a while to unbend itself over this shocking brush with reality. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 3
  • 7 months later...
On 3/16/2019 at 6:57 AM, Grunthos The Flatulent said:

San Jose 2012/04/11 is probably the best show from the TKOL tour, both in terms of setlist and performance. 

Manages to be great show despite the audience being Gloamed, Magpied and Feraled. There'd be bloodshed if that happened today. 

Ugh, Feral is amazing live. Shit owned in Berkeley.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 3/16/2019 at 1:57 PM, Grunthos The Flatulent said:

San Jose 2012/04/11 is probably the best show from the TKOL tour, both in terms of setlist and performance. 

Manages to be great show despite the audience being Gloamed, Magpied and Feraled. There'd be bloodshed if that happened today. 

The Gloaming is fucking amazing when you are stood 6ft from the right speaker stack and get your internal organs almost liquified from the SHEER FUCKING BASS.

• 1 month later...