First Against the Wall

These are the Essential Radiohead Concerts

16 hours ago, pleasekeepmoving said:

Such a shame all those old posts are gone. Does anyone have them saved somewhere?

The Reddit user libelle156 says they secretly saved it in the comments to this post. Might be worth reaching out to them.

I'm sure VPC has a copy too. He's very active on Twitter.

On 7/18/2018 at 8:35 PM, Cmontheplane said:

Don’t forget the hub! Connecting to it is comically easy! ?

still as easy as it's always been ?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, inez4bears said:

still as easy as it's always been ?

Yup. Even easier, due to how much faster internet speeds are these days. I love it. Some newbies over there have been gushing lately, and rightfully so. It’s the best, simply put! 

Edited by Cmontheplane

Posted (edited)

sigh so comically easy. and i've never gotten it to work. can see the peer list but can't see damn thing they're sharing.

Edited by PackofSandwiches

Posted (edited)

if you control-click (mac) - or right click (pc) on the name - the dialogue book opens the file list button.

Edited by inez4bears

I just got a ridiculously awesome blueberry muffin as a thank you for setting up the hub client on my friend's mac ?

IMG_5036.JPG

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, inez4bears said:

if you control-click (mac) - or right click (pc) on the name - the dialogue book opens the file list button.

Yeah, and then I click on "Browse user's files" and literally nothing happens. Using Shakespeer, there must be something wrong. Is there another mac client you recommend? I can't promise any muffins, but I'd be super grateful for any assistance. Been trying to get this to work for years.

Edited by PackofSandwiches

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, inez4bears said:

I just got a ridiculously awesome blueberry muffin as a thank you for setting up the hub client on my friend's mac ?

I owe you at least a cake then!  :classic_love:

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, PackofSandwiches said:

Yeah, and then I click on "Browse user's files" and literally nothing happens. Using Shakespeer, there must be something wrong. Is there another mac client you recommend? I can't promise any muffins, but I'd be super grateful for any assistance. Been trying to get this to work for years.

yes - I whole-heartedly recommend ditching pre-historic shakes peer for numerous reasons. There are two clients that are in use now; Jucy is one of them but personally I prefer EiskaltDC++ - 

so cosmically easy to use only a fucking IDIOT would not be able to figure it out!

like a seriously brain-damaged fucking retard even!

A U T I S M 

I am so glad to see this essential resource has been preserved, at least in part.

But I just clicked through to VP Cheney's Twitter account and, assuming the profile pic is of the actual person... man oh man... I mean of course I always knew it wasn't really Dick Cheney. But you get an image in your mind... you know?? Plus I'd grown fond of this hilarious fantasy scenario of the real Dick Cheney obsessing over Radiohead bootlegs.

Gonna take my head a while to unbend itself over this shocking brush with reality. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 3